• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Summons in 356/2 Days

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

O a t h keeper

Musically Promiscuous
At first thought, summons (which in the past games have been good characters) would seem like an odd addition to a game where you play as the villains. However, if you think about it, summons could very well make an appearence.

An idea that I've seen discussed before if having lesser Nobodies as summons. It would also provide an excuse for showing the Nobodies of the members that were killed off in CoM. Either Roxas could gain stronger and stronger Nobody summons along the way, or each member (in multiplayer mode) would have their own Nobody summon.

Another possibility that I like a bit better is having the bad guys as summons. Sora, the hero of Kingdom Hearts, always summoned classic Disney heroes to help him. Roxas, a member of the villainous Organization XIII, may have the ability to summon classic Disney villains. Possibilities could include Flotsam & Jetsam, Pain & Panic, Card Soldiers, Iago, Lock, Shock, and Barrel, the Hyenas from Lion King, Randel from Monsters Inc., and others as well. =)

Ultima Scorpio

At first thought, summons (which in the past games have been good characters) would seem like an odd addition to a game where you play as the villains. However, if you think about it, summons could very well make an appearence.

An idea that I've seen discussed before if having lesser Nobodies as summons. It would also provide an excuse for showing the Nobodies of the members that were killed off in CoM. Either Roxas could gain stronger and stronger Nobody summons along the way, or each member (in multiplayer mode) would have their own Nobody summon.

Another possibility that I like a bit better is having the bad guys as summons. Sora, the hero of Kingdom Hearts, always summoned classic Disney heroes to help him. Roxas, a member of the villainous Organization XIII, may have the ability to summon classic Disney villains. Possibilities could include Flotsam & Jetsam, Pain & Panic, Card Soldiers, Iago, Lock, Shock, and Barrel, the Hyenas from Lion King, Randel from Monsters Inc., and others as well. =)

That would make sense. Organization members could summon their own specific Nobodies into battle with them, seeing as they've used them like that before. I don't know about the Disney villains though. But still, good idea.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Summons will need to return, but I bet they will remain Disney summons, since Disney cameos seem to be popular.

Charlie K

Back in Business

I like your thinking.Actually I love this idea, Nobodies as summons, or villians!Great idea!!

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
That would be neat, start off with Dusks and grow as you progress. What would the ultimate summon be? Like at the end of the game. Maybe like a dragon like Xemnas's, or a second Roxas, like Xemnas creates of himself in the final battle.

king_mickey rule

The Great Destroyer
Awards
Or that big nobody that Roxas defeats in the beginning of KH2 (The first boss in KH2). I think that would be the ultimate summon if the summons would be nobody's

Sasuto23

Awards
that is very interesting. the Twilight Thorn may be powerful but it could be possibly, and u will figure out why in a sec. well, a lot of them got killed off right? well, maybe as the story goes on for Sora, OrgXIII members will not be playable, and stuff. possibly, they can fusion summon certain nobodies. like the Dragon is possessed by Xaldin, well some, like Demyx, can't control a nobody so they need to fusion summon with 1-3 players. for instance. Demyx: Dancer: fuse with Xemnas, Larxene, Xigbar or any combo of those, because Xemnas is the leader, he can make any nobody, Larxene for swiftness, and Xigbar agility, and Demyx for dancing to the music. well, Roxas: Twilight Thorn: fuse with Xemnas, Saix, and Zexion. no combo, need all of those. Roxas for complete control and for fighting pariody to the Darkside heartless in KH1, Xemnas, for u know, Saix for berserker-like weird thorn things, size, and shape, and Zexion for memory in that place with the Stations pariody to the princesses in the tutorial level in the first game and sorry i ramble like this i just sometimes get carried away and can't control it. sorry.:unsure: but it would be cool because each brought something new like cards and Drive forms so well thats all i have to say on the topic.

keyblade39

i dont rly think they have summons, how could they possibly if they havent met any1 ffrom the outside worlds

O a t h keeper

Musically Promiscuous
i dont rly think they have summons, how could they possibly if they havent met any1 ffrom the outside worlds

What do you mean? Roxas and the Organization have visited many worlds.

super2j

if u can summon nobodies does that mean you can summon more then one.... that would be cool, you could preset which nobodies appear like, ex 1 dusk, 3 samurai, and 2 magician. just an idea

O a t h keeper

Musically Promiscuous
that is very interesting. the Twilight Thorn may be powerful but it could be possibly, and u will figure out why in a sec. well, a lot of them got killed off right? well, maybe as the story goes on for Sora, OrgXIII members will not be playable, and stuff. possibly, they can fusion summon certain nobodies. like the Dragon is possessed by Xaldin, well some, like Demyx, can't control a nobody so they need to fusion summon with 1-3 players. for instance. Demyx: Dancer: fuse with Xemnas, Larxene, Xigbar or any combo of those, because Xemnas is the leader, he can make any nobody, Larxene for swiftness, and Xigbar agility, and Demyx for dancing to the music. well, Roxas: Twilight Thorn: fuse with Xemnas, Saix, and Zexion. no combo, need all of those. Roxas for complete control and for fighting pariody to the Darkside heartless in KH1, Xemnas, for u know, Saix for berserker-like weird thorn things, size, and shape, and Zexion for memory in that place with the Stations pariody to the princesses in the tutorial level in the first game and sorry i ramble like this i just sometimes get carried away and can't control it. sorry.:unsure: but it would be cool because each brought something new like cards and Drive forms so well thats all i have to say on the topic.

Wow. xD That's a little bit... complicated, don't you think?

PianoxLullaby

Website
www.pianoxlullaby.deviantart.com
Hmm, I really LOVE this idea.
But...weren't a lot of those villians you just listed kind of on the side with the people who controlled Heartless? Not Nobodies?
I'm pretty sure they wouldn't want to be helping Org. XIII who was stealing the hearts that there "armies" gathered.
But...the idea of Summoning Nobodies
Like for Roxas the Samurai
for Zexion the Sorcerer
for Saix the bersekers
and so on and so forth.
That seems a bit more possible.
But I really do love thsi idea.
I hope Monsters Inc will be showing up in one of the KH games.
And the Emporer's New Groove.
That would beh sveet!
SORA LLAMA!

O a t h keeper

Musically Promiscuous
But...weren't a lot of those villians you just listed kind of on the side with the people who controlled Heartless? Not Nobodies?

True. D: But it could be like in KHII where the summons are called using an amulet, so they have to help even if they don't want to. Or... something. D:

for Zexion the Sorcerer

The Sorcerors are Xemnas' Nobodies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back