• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

summons and forms

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Daniel Faraday

you fucking...FUCK
Does it matter? Summons are all but worthless in the game <_<.
Well, I take that back, with some disdain. The Chicken Little spell helped a bit against some swarms of nobodies, but asid from that...I don't think I even used Genie o_O.
Oh, and by the way, how do you get Peter Pan? I've cleared all the worlds, and I still don't have him...
~Fenris Etheral

fede

Fenris Etheral said:
Well, I take that back, with some disdain. The Chicken Little spell helped a bit against some swarms of nobodies, but asid from that...I don't think I even used Genie o_O.
Oh, and by the way, how do you get Peter Pan? I've cleared all the worlds, and I still don't have him...
~Fenris Etheral

you get peter pan at port royal second visit. when you have to look for the medallions, is on a item box.

Fire Tears

I hardly use the summons but I'm trying to level them all up. I ate the fact that you get so much summons but have no reason for them at all. I think I used Peter Pan on a boss battle and he was a little helpful but still uneeded.

Ysu

Formerly Kown as..
Website
www.myspace.com
Summons are great. I used chicken little during the Xaldin battle since every time you hit the enemy your healed while Chicken little is out. Stitch is great for defense, especially during that match where you could use summons but had a damage limit. Stitch can block most attacks.

YaibaTatsuJin

Website
www.myspace.com
Fenris Etheral said:
~Fenris Etheral

Well I read a part where it said to level all the forms and summons to unlock the last tournament at the Colliseum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back