• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

summoning glitch*mybe*

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

luckysora

I have no creativity,That what bond of flames said
Website
www.freewebs.com
ok here how i found this if you summon a person 1 time you get to see its summon moviebut if you summon it a 2 time it doesn'tshow the movie this may be a glitch or they may have done it this way i dont know but i know that if you resert your game you can see the summon movie againa just 1 time

Yuh so it may be a glitch or not a glitch

.:kaizer21:.

Banned
luckysora said:
ok here how i found this if you summon a person 1 time you get to see its summon moviebut if you summon it a 2 time it doesn'tshow the movie this may be a glitch or they may have done it this way i dont know but i know that if you resert your game you can see the summon movie againa just 1 time

Yuh so it may be a glitch or not a glitch

LMFAO

No. In the Config menu, the Summon Movie setting is set on Auto. So, I guess when you summon them one battle, they game will realize you've seen it already, and stops playing it, until you turn off your PS2.

Anyways, no, it's not a glitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back