• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Summon LVLing

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

Silver Member
I never really understood exept you have to use it a lot!

Haku

<3
It depends on how long the summon is on the field, meaning how long their drive bar is, you'll increase their exp. points by getting orbs, so the more orbs you get the more exp. they get.

Avalanche

Happily Insane
just go to a place like merlines house and just let stich or someone walk around and when the drive is almost gone live the world

Athel

Machinist
summons lvl up when a drive bar is spent.
Example: u have summoned Stitch. he has 4 drive bars. when the drive bar goes from 4 to 3 he gains one exp.

Theory Master

Website
www.myspace.com
use Peter Pan's Limit..
no wait...
SPAM HIS LIMIT... lol.

because his limits consume more Drive than the rest.
does either too little or too much damage. i forgot if its the T or X that does too much ... lol

even if your drive is just about to run out, try to use the limit nonetheless.

that worked for me lol
Peace!

Angel's Prayer

Bronze Member
Bascule -Heaven there is not even up to the sky-
It aslo helps to turn off the summon boost ability, as that makes the bar last longer, summons are relatively easy to level, as long as they stay on the field, when you bar reches zero, head to the nearest save point (or door if you're in Timeless River) And you'll return with a full gauge, and thus you can repeat the procedure. I usually don't perform limits as they have a nasty habit of draining the gauge way too quickly...

When I level the gauge, I use chicken little, as he's more useful just standing around since he can cast magnet, throw bombs and sometimes stop opponents from attacking. Stitch or Peter pan are the next choices as they provide support by healing you or making the opponents drop orbs.

Mystlord

Since summons gain exp whenever the drive bar decreases by one, then I used a similar technique to how I upgraded master. Go to the Land of the Dragons, head for the big batch of fireworks at the area one before the summit area (the name escapes me). Summon anyone, and then wait for the bar to slowly decrease. When it is almost at the next level, like going to 4 from 5, destroy the fireworks, and take in the drive orbs to increase the level. When it pops back to 5, let it fall again to 4, and then get more orbs to make it go up to 5 again. Just leave to the summit and repeat. Oh, kill all the heartless (and/or nobodies) first.

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
I used my summons in the Underworld Entrance, that way I could do something else whilst the summon gauge depleted, and then instantly enter and exit one of the tournaments to refill the gauge again.

Seftrex

The easiest way of leveling Summons I have found is:

~Go to Land Of Dragons World, Throne Room.
~Summon Chicken Little
~Run out into the big hallway and enter FPS Mode, then exit it and you will lose 2 Drive/Summon bars.
~As your summon level goes up, this becomes alot easier and you can do it many more times.

Hope that was helpfull :)

decus

i always used timeless river cheat in order to level up my summons or my forms. that always worked for me but timeing is crucial.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back