• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Summon King Mickey: King's Charm

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roxas540

If you beat the game on KH2 and completely fill out Jiminy's Journal then go back to Timeless River and there will be a 5th window go through it and help Mickey and you will recieve the King's Charm and the ability to summon King Mickey.

J

jarm13

This was alredy disscused put a end to it people!!!!!!:cursing:

Dexel

Beyond hope
I'm surprised that this board isn't closed already,and how many people are actually believing this and spreading it.

Jaxe

I remember having same kinda thread all over internet on this Summer. :D

The information is completely false. Someone just has made this up, maybe in the hope of getting bigger ego or something. Fake, completely fake.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Cheat Code Magazine, an Australian Magazine that supplies VG Cheats, Reviews, Previews and News, had several pages of hints for KH2, and it said that you could get the king mickey summon.
now, upon further thought, I am unsure if the mag is official or not, in which case false info doesn't matter

I was hopeful for a time, so i completed the journal (took ages, as it always does) and there was no fifth window. I even went through every room of every single world, spoke with every single person and redid all missions in the journal a second time, and there is absolutely no hint that you can summon mickey

THERE IS NO HINT OF A KING MICKEY SUMMON ANYWHERE IN THE GAME, NO MATTER HOW HARD YOU WORK OR LOOK

Brol

ATDT-ToA-ToS
Awards
25 character rule? wats all that about?? yea i havent been reading much forums to no and im sorta in a hurry so i cnt stay on long enough someone explain b4 i have to go to work???

Dexel

Beyond hope
25 character rule? wats all that about?? yea i havent been reading much forums to no and im sorta in a hurry so i cnt stay on long enough someone explain b4 i have to go to work???

That really has nothing to do with this board. But I don't know why there's a 25 character rule. Why they did put it makes one wonder...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back