• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Summer's almost over for me.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Dexel

Beyond hope
Yep, as soon as I left for Naples, it turned out that I had the two weeks here and a weekend at home until school starts again for me and to watch as much Bleach as possible while talking to you guys.

So, after I get home from Naples, expect a major decline on my time on here. ( I just might even sacrifice time on here for time to watch Bleach. )

At any rate, just thought to make this thread about it so that those friends I have on here don't think that I'm dead or anything.

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
Yep, as soon as I left for Naples, it turned out that I had the two weeks here and a weekend at home until school starts again for me and to watch as much Bleach as possible while talking to you guys.

So, after I get home from Naples, expect a major decline on my time on here. ( I just might even sacrifice time on here for time to watch Bleach. )

At any rate, just thought to make this thread about it so that those friends I have on here don't think that I'm dead or anything.

My summer ends in 4 weeks. So, i hope you have fun with the rest of yours.

BTW, isnt that PostMentalFerocity's avatar? You can be banned for ripping, you know.

Star Light

Star Light-Star Bright
My summer end August 28. I'm going to buckle down on school as well. Well enjoy watching your Bleach episodes PMF. Good luck to you when school comes around.

Wow I din't even notice the name I saw the avatar. PMF's avatar. You can get banned you know.

afrobutt

Silver Member
Yep, as soon as I left for Naples, it turned out that I had the two weeks here and a weekend at home until school starts again for me

That's how it is for most ppl, including myself

and to watch as much Bleach as possible while talking to you guys.

The Bleach anime sux, so consider that a blessing

You can get banned you know.

You can be banned for ripping, you know.

He has permission to use it, or so he says

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Ugh. I hate school.
It's so bland and uninteresting and you never learn anything and you are generally ten-times smarter than your dumb teachers... D:

Last edited:

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
BTW, isnt that PostMentalFerocity's avatar? You can be banned for ripping, you know.

Wow I din't even notice the name I saw the avatar. PMF's avatar. You can get banned you know.

Pfffffthahahahaha! Lmao no. If you got banned for using the same avatar as someone else, practically every new member on this site would be banned for picking from all the unoriginal avatars on this site.

Besides, if you can get banned for that, then both him and PMF would get banned because I can say for sure that PMF didn't make that himself.

Honestly, do you guys not have anything better to report than insignificant stuff like this?

Oh and by the way, summer is ending for a lot of people. It's pretty common sense for activity to die down a little because of that.

Yume no Uta

This one place in the one town with people. Can't
Website
www.drawingmydreams.blogspot.com
My summer (somewhat) ended last Monday due to band practice (insert unenthusiastic huzzah for being a band nerd...). However school doesn't technically start until the 25th.

It was fun though, I got to see an old friend that I haven't talked to in years, had a rather fun trip to Disney World, and watched my friend running around like an idiot in KH cosplay (-while at D-World, by the way). XD

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
I don't see why you're complaining, Dexel. Not only are you on vacation or whatever, but you also have a solid two weeks before school starts. Don't bitch, I have two days left, and I'm sure many have already started.

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
Im kinda excited for the end of summer. Im going to a nice hotel for 5 days.

I just thought of how much fun KHI would be during the school year. Christmas, Holloween. It all seems fun to celebrate on KHI. Too bad the site closing down before any of it.

Rix

:)
Awards
I have one week left, but my vacation from work was over 3 weeks ago... So.. you do still have some time here Dexel :)

LiD

Im kinda excited for the end of summer. Im going to a nice hotel for 5 days.

I just thought of how much fun KHI would be during the school year. Christmas, Holloween. It all seems fun to celebrate on KHI. Too bad the site closing down before any of it.

kh is closing....?
but i go back next monday

Back