• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Summer/Vacation Plans?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

stephaknee

Hakuna Matata
I'm going to Myrtle Beach next month and I am very super excited about it :))) We're driving down, which will be fun (and by we I mean by boyfriend because I can't drive). Share ya plans!

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
I'm going on a road trip next week, that should be fun although I'm only on the road for like a day or two. :p
Uh to one of the Carolinas and probably Georgia! XD

Fortissimo

I never get to go anywhere for summer vacation :mad: Although this year I get to go to Kings Island with my schools marching band. It's hardly a vacation, but at least I get to leave my state for a bit.

Next year I plan on going back to Egypt for a bit as a graduation gift. Can't wait!!!

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
Yeah, not this summer, but next Spring Break I might be going on a Mediterranean cruise with my church to visit all the sites Paul the Apostle visited in his ministry.

But other than that and my trip in a few weeks..I won't be traveling much.

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
Already visited San Diego for a week, and drove through LA for a bit.
So the rest of my summer is just hanging out with friends for awhile.

Musical charm

All I'm doing is taking clarinet and piano lessons, hang out with my friends, play video games, and go to the mall, thats basically it.

E

Eyesore

Watch Anime.
Smoke weed.
Start college.
Get a job.
Watch more Anime.
And smoke more weed.

Lone

The Lone Wolf
Awards
Im going to North Carolina in a week for about 3 weeks and then its stay home and relax and maybe read up a little for the coming semester.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
i plan to make a new 50 friends this summer and so far have made approximatley 27
volunteering is a great thing!
im also planning to fly to arizona to meet people i dont know but they know alot about me

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Going to Mt. St. Helens for a couple of days, don't know when yet.
For the remainder of the time I'll be on the computer, hanging with friends, playing some Wii, eating, and sleeping.

i plan to make a new 50 friends this summer and so far have made approximatley 27
volunteering is a great thing!
im also planning to fly to arizona to meet people i dont know but they know alot about me

Why do they know about you, when you don't know them? That's just a little creepy.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
Why do they know about you, when you don't know them? That's just a little creepy.

apparently we're very close
we seem to be in many pics together and they werethe ones to give me the nick name that has stuck to me for the past 7 years

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards
I went to hungary and now I have camp.
I'm gonna have a great summer. :D

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
I'm taking a trip to England, I think? Nothing's exactly settled, but the planning seems to be going well? (Damn you and your secrecy, dad!)

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
a lot of my plans are in july lol

comic con, distant worlds concert, summer intensive concert

ill usually practice piano a lot during summer. oh and right now im at this summer intensive so im at an orchestra for like these 2 weeks...

oh yeah i play a bunch of my old video games then i go and buy new ones lol

oh yeah shopping xD

ooh i might visit the maayan pyrcamids this year ! seems kinda unlikely but i really wanted to go... oh and normally we go up to LA/anaheim to visit family so that's always fun..

i reaaaally want to go visit my family in san fransisco and sacramento though.. :(

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
going to an extravaganza my town's holding in a couple weeks.
going to hershey park :D eeeeeeee
having multiple sleepovers (first week of summer and I had three already) and trips to six flags (hopefully)
play lots of new video games
improve my drawing
shopping

Yeah, lots of stuff. Summer's been great so far. I wanna make this my best summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back