• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Summer Movies

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Haku

<3
I would most likely have to choose the Harry Potter movie because all of the other movies have been blockbuster hits on the first weekend alone.

Cid Highwind

The Captain
does that come out in the summer? i really haven't been up to date with that movie's release. also, doesn't spider-man 3 count as a spring movie?

Manchester Black

Famous for Nothing
Awards
As far as actual SUMMER movies go, as much as I'd love to see Day Watch hit big numbers, I'd say Harry Potter would be a good bet. And, with the way they're hyping it, Transformers, I'm sure, will make some good money.

300, Spiderman 3, Harry Potter 5, Transformers, Shrek 3, Fantastic Four 2 etc.

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
^All of the above in the posts.

As to which I think will make the most money? Either Harry Potter due to the huge fanbase, or Shrek The Third because of its wide appeal.

Haywire

parlay?
Website
freewebs.com
may is usually the first month they consider movies to count as summer. pirates and spidey have giant fan bases and have tremendous box office success with their 2 previous installments. i would have to say out of the films still to come, i think harry potter will be at the top. all 4 of the previous films were pretty big (although HP3 didnt do to great. i was so mad when my favorite HP book turned out to be an incredible dissapointment IMO) 5 looks realy good from the trailers (after all, 5 is definatly one of the most important books in the series so they have to do it just right)
i also think that the simpsons movie will (though well have to wait to see how it turns out) will make a ton of money as its a pretty succesful TV show with a big fanbase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back