• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Summens

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

wiseold

If you remember in kh you got moshu,and moshu is in mulan whith is in kh2.Do you think since you got simba youll get lion king or something like that?

JoeysGirl

please work on your spelling.

The Pridelands is in KH2, yes. I don't think Nomura put it in there because of the summons though. We haven't been there in KH so he just wanted to add new worlds.

Sephiroth_spawn

biggrin.gif
its called a spell check ever heard of one??? any way simba and lion king are like the friken same ( i dont watch disney) and you should get mushu
biggrin.gif

Claymore

yall guys aren't making any sense first off The pride lands isn't confirmed and The lion king come on Simba is from the Lion King movie so No you cannot summon the Lion King.

OniLink500

You summon simba, and yes, the pridelands are confirmed. look it up.

I would like to see a cloud summon... or maybe mr. incredible! :D

THE_BLACK_MAGE

Gunblader Lionheart said:
Well then for bambi will you get to go to the forest

Dude i really don't think that the forest is gonna be a lvl...yet...it could be the new winne the pooh(that dumb confuseing to talk to BEAR!!!!).

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
Pride Lands have not been confirmed.

And if Bambi and Dumbo's world are in KH2 then they most likely will be Mini Game World's like Pooh's.

klclodi13

Website
ninjanightmare.deviantart.com
sorarocks said:
there is a rumor going around that the lion king will be in kh2.i just hope bambi and dumbo stay far away.the lion king rules!

amen!!!! they were good summons though. except bambi he was useless i never used him and all he does is give you MP bubbles right? but i gotta say dumbo is a better summon then bambi

KeybladeMaster1

Claymore said:
yall guys aren't making any sense first off The pride lands isn't confirmed and The lion king come on Simba is from the Lion King movie so No you cannot summon the Lion King.

may i poiny out that u summon genie, and he's from alladin, tinkerbell form peter pan...although they arent the stars they are important, like genie especiall, and if not simba thn sum1 else

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back