• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

sum more vids

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

lostboy92551

okay, the first one is a failed video. i felt that the song didnt really drive the visuals enough so i stopped 3/4 of the way. but if u want to see it go right ahead. The second one had mixed reviews in the past. its the hillary duff/kh video and its available right here for ur viewing pleasure. Let me know waht u think if u havent seen them already. Thanks (there are still some videos in the works: 2 ff8's and 2 KH's)

Timbaland/Deep Dive:
http://s35.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1IJ4FM0SDOKCM1FEBN5GWNWWNO

Hillary Duff-Fly/KH:
http://s6.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2JDRLTRVQ6L990DNEDOWTCFQIL

Clouds_hikari

On the hilary duff one, it just looks like you added music to the opening and ending. Maybe you should try something more original?

Gamergirl

Silver Member
da hilary duff trailer was ok, but the part when sora is in the water and he lands on the platform were the doves fly off, u showed that 1 too many times. Overall it was pretty good. U should make another vid using clips from kh2 trailers or deep dive and AsAs.

imallaboutKH

Hangin' in Kong Studios
Off walkin da road of Twilight with Riku and Micke
i liked the 2nd one! i even downloaded it! u might think im pathetic now, but i think the song fits almost perfect.

*i only saw the dove scene once.......i think....
**it didn't seem like u was 'just addin music'......at least at da begining
***these are what i think compared to the other posts here lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back