• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Suikoden V - Your thoughts?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

keybladeboi

A.K.A. Skylvia
hey all,

just started playing Suikoden V and just got out of the first flashback scene. ive never played suikoden before and a mate gave it to me cause he highly recommends it. what are your thoughts? is it truely a great game?

marlousmiracle

For the Future
Website
www.myspace.com
Still think Suikoden 3 is the best but this one is very nice too. I was suprised to see that the person on the cover was a BOY, man i was fer sure that that was a girl. Anyways the music is awesome, the enviroments are good, and also the storyline is great. Im pretty far in the game so i highly reccomend it. Just like the 3rd one you can make your own castle and everything, oh yeah and it has a new dual feature and Army war thing. Youll see when you get to the part

keybladeboi

A.K.A. Skylvia
ive not played any other suikoden, but my mate is giving me I and II. apparently there good? my only prob with playing old games is that.... theyre old.... but im sure once a complete Suikoden V (10yrs from now) ill try them. and yeah i thought the prince dude was a girl too.... freaky neh? also in suikoden 4 are you a ninja?

Nebula Zero

THE GREATEST ATTACK EVER
Awards
The 2nd one was the best one in my opinion. It pwned good. Although it was for PS1, its one of the best sequels out there.

Eternal Session

Beside Edward Elric trying to learn Alchemy
Yup, the 2nd one was the best according to me. it got real cute graphics and is easy and fn tio play. got tons of sidequests and higher difficulty rate. 5th one was also good though coz i played it till the end with all 108 stars. i started 3 and 4 but hated graphics and characters so i ditched it. first one was also good even thouhg i just watched my sis played. the best side quest in the 2nd one is the cooking stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back