• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Suicidemouse.avi

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

canito_q

Anonymous said:
"After it cut to black, it stayed like that until the 6th minute, before going back into Mickey walking. The sound was different this time. It was a murmur. It wasn't a language, but more like a gurgled cry. As the noise got more indistinguishable and loud over the next minute, the picture began to get weird. The sidewalk started to go in directions that seemed impossible based on the physics of Mickeys walking. And the dismal face of the mouse was slowly curling into a smirk. On the 7th minute, the murmur turned into a bloodcurdling scream (the kind of scream painful to hear) and the picture was getting more obscure. Colors were happening that shouldn't have been possible at the time. Mickey face began to fall apart. his eyes rolled on the bottom of his chin like two marbles in a fishbowl, and his curled smile was pointing upward on the left side of his face. The buildings became rubble floating in midair and the sidewalk was still impossibly navigating in warped directions, a few seeming inconcievable with what we, as humans, know about direction. Mr. Maltin got disturbed and left the room, sending an employee to finish the video and take notes of everything happening up until the last second, and afterward immediately store the disc of the cartoon into the vault. This distorted screaming lasted until 8 minutes and a few seconds in, and then it abruptly cuts to the mickey mouse face at the credits of the end of every video with what sounded like a broken music box playing in the backround. This happened for about 30 seconds, and whatever was in that remaining 30 seconds I heaven't been able to get a sliver of information
Anonymous said:
From a security guard working under me who was making rounds outside of that room, I was told that after the last frame, the employee stumbled out of the room with pale skin saying "i can not see what has been unseen" 7 times before speedily taking the guards pistol and offing himself on the spot. The thing I could get out of Leonard Maltin was that the last frame was a piece of russian text that roughly said "the sights of hell bring its viewers back in". As far as I know, no one else has seen it, but there have been dozens of attempts at getting the file on rapidshare by employees inside the studios, all of whom have been promptly terminated of their jobs. Whether it got online or not is up for debate, but if rumors serve me right, it's online somewhere under "suicidemouse.avi". If you ever find a copy of the film, I want you to never view it, and to contact me by phone immediately, regardless of the time. When a Disney Death is covered up as well as this, it means this has to be something huge.
Please, no ''It's a hoax!'' comments
ASSUMING this is true, what do you think about it?

simple&cleanxiii

Bronze Member
lol, I was just about to say this was fake when I saw this. I think it's silly/stupid, it's not really all that disturbing or scary. I was raised on Disney when I was little so nothing Mickey Mouse can ever creep me out :/

Awards
"telling a guard "True suffering is not known" 7 times"
from somewhere else besides 4chan as per what was said. much more convincing that the see/unseen which I lol'd at.

what is this inconsistency??????????

Absent axel

"Mickeys face began to fall apart. his eyes rolled on the bottom of his chin like two marbles in a fishbowl, and his curled smile was pointing upward on the left side of his face."
Reminds me of the nazi who got his face melted off in Raiders of the lost ark. XD

Leonard

Married to Crimson ♥
Eerie, surreal, twisted and comes with a believable story. I love it.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
am i supposed to be affected or something?

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
Someone put a cheaply-made sequence of Mickey Mouse walking on a loop and set some creepy music and static to it, followed by a recording of their screaming cat. Afterwards, they edited the footage using a program similar to Sony Vegas. I'm not very impressed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back