• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► suicide, guy, azn, love, idk.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Girlygirl

I don't know if you know his name or not, but if you or your friends do, then maybe you could find out he has some type of social networking stie like Myspace, Facebook, etc. so you can stay in contact with him, since he lives far away from you.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
i found his myspace...im too shy to do anything else though, like, do i add him?! what do i say?

EDIT; i am willing to commit suicide though, iv been thinking of that since like, iuno, last year.. no one would miss me. and thats a fact.

@15th member, oh but he did..

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
[quote='aquaxion:];3824198'
EDIT; i am willing to commit suicide though, iv been thinking of that since like, iuno, last year.. no one would miss me. and thats a fact.
[/quote]

I cant take people seriously when they say things like that. Too much drama tv I believe.

For those who said dont kill yourself over someone you just met and things like that I am in awe of your strange thinking process. Personally if i was willing to kill myslef and i got this freaked out over some stranger i wouldve been thinking to myslef "if i cant handle this how the fuck will i handle a REAL problem". I would make it a general rule not to kill yourself.

self pity gets you no where in life (except an early grave by the looks of what your saying). People will feel sorry for you but really where does it end. People will miss you, they shuouldnt if you too weak to handle what you think is love but they do anyway. No one likes it when someone kills themself, youll be remembered as a weak person to all.

The way i see it is this, if you think its love why kill yourself. I wouldv thought it would make you want live to see the better things in life not " Im so overwhelmed with what people search for their whole lives for ,so I think ill kill myslef because it has a small catch to it , he lives far away". You dont love him.
With all respect i say get your life together.

Zeph

imp of the perverse
I cant take people seriously when they say things like that. Too much drama tv I believe.

For those who said dont kill yourself over someone you just met and things like that I am in awe of your strange thinking process. Personally if i was willing to kill myslef and i got this freaked out over some stranger i wouldve been thinking to myslef "if i cant handle this how the fuck will i handle a REAL problem". I would make it a general rule not to kill yourself.

self pity gets you no where in life (except an early grave by the looks of what your saying). People will feel sorry for you but really where does it end. People will miss you, they shuouldnt if you too weak to handle what you think is love but they do anyway. No one likes it when someone kills themself, youll be remembered as a weak person to all.

The way i see it is this, if you think its love why kill yourself. I wouldv thought it would make you want live to see the better things in life not " Im so overwhelmed with what people search for their whole lives for ,so I think ill kill myslef because it has a small catch to it , he lives far away". You dont love him.

This is one of the most sensible things that has been said so far.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3

he would be just one of the MILLIONS of reasons i would want to die, dont make it all about some-guy-i-just-met either, and im always bored in my life, and so id rather just die and sleep forever than to have to live with boredom, or school problems and drama.

btw, i dont even watch tv, the only shows i watch are like family guy if its on and thats it, i got nothin better to do with my life.

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
This is one of the most sensible things that has been said so far.

thanks

he would be just one of the MILLIONS of reasons i would want to die, dont make it all about some-guy-i-just-met either, and im always bored in my life, and so id rather just die and sleep forever than to have to live with boredom, or school problems and drama.

btw, i dont even watch tv, the only shows i watch are like family guy if its on and thats it, i got nothin better to do with my life.

my mistake about the tv then.

im certain its not just boredom and real things. Youre making it worse with your attitude. "no one would miss me" thats your opinion on your life. That has nothing to do with boredom and other things. Thats to do with you making yourself feel bad. your probably a real nice person but no one would know when you act like life is so hard for you.

I know its always said but its true, other people have it far worse than you and they couldnt be happier with their lives. If you try to make your life better chances are you will feel better.

Death may not hold the peace and serenity you claim it has. Do you know for certain you wont go to hell? Suicide is what will send you there. Anyway you can change. Suicide wont make you happy. Life can.

revarai20

Smile like you mean it
Advice for you: Don't kill yourself just because you like one guy and you possibly can't have him!
Good luck otherwise and don't kill yourself over something so little. You barely know him! It's not worth risking your life for that. Just so you know....there are more boys out there if it doesn't work out between you two. =/
Make sure you get to know him through other people like have a friend go up to him for you. Hopefully you don't commit suicide. This just sounds stupid. Sorry but it does.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
thanks

my mistake about the tv then.

im certain its not just boredom and real things. Youre making it worse with your attitude. "no one would miss me" thats your opinion on your life. That has nothing to do with boredom and other things. Thats to do with you making yourself feel bad. your probably a real nice person but no one would know when you act like life is so hard for you.

I know its always said but its true, other people have it far worse than you and they couldnt be happier with their lives. If you try to make your life better chances are you will feel better.

Death may not hold the peace and serenity you claim it has. Do you know for certain you wont go to hell? Suicide is what will send you there. Anyway you can change. Suicide wont make you happy. Life can.

another thing i forgot to mention, in real life, i certainly dont act like this.. i dont act emo or anything like people here say, i just act like im bored and crazy, [making cat noises during class, throwing paper balls on the ground and at teachers and other places, moving chairs around, being annoying] yeah, i do that cuz im bored, and maybe if i get in trouble i;ll feel or expierience something more.. other than boredom..im bad at sharing my feelings, like really bad.. unless its feelings of "omygod i hate that person! or omygod i like him blah" then i always keep things inside.. trust me, i havent hit the whole story here, too scared or something, iuno.. but i dont plan on telling it either.. i keep things locked in, and i know its bad but.. i just dont know who to trust or what to do.

i must admit though, you give better advice, instead of just saying "dont die"/

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
another thing i forgot to mention, in real life, i certainly dont act like this.. i dont act emo or anything like people here say, i just act like im bored and crazy, [making cat noises during class, throwing paper balls on the ground and at teachers and other places, moving chairs around, being annoying] yeah, i do that cuz im bored, and maybe if i get in trouble i;ll feel or expierience something more.. other than boredom..im bad at sharing my feelings, like really bad.. unless its feelings of "omygod i hate that person! or omygod i like him blah" then i always keep things inside.. trust me, i havent hit the whole story here, too scared or something, iuno.. but i dont plan on telling it either.. i keep things locked in, and i know its bad but.. i just dont know who to trust or what to do./

I would suggest not to open up to people with things you dont want others to know about online. Everythings fair game on the internet. but if you find someone you trust by all means talk to them. It can only help.

i must admit though, you give better advice, instead of just saying "dont die" /

Thanks. Saying "dont die" doesnt help much and helping was what i aimed to do.

Spic Steve

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOL
Awards
another thing i forgot to mention, in real life, i certainly dont act like this.. i dont act emo or anything like people here say, i just act like im bored and crazy, [making cat noises during class, throwing paper balls on the ground and at teachers and other places, moving chairs around, being annoying]

you are annoying here.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards

Protip: Stab then twist.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
Protip: Stab then twist.

Oh, don't encourage such things, Iri; don't impart your own suicidal tendencies upon others.....

One should be allowed to develop suicidal tendencies on their own, for goodness' sakes!
Also, that method is simply awful, to be honest; have a professional do it, or perhaps slice your veins vertically while bathing.
It creates a nice effect when the body is discovered.

But on a more serious note, suicide is nothing to encourage, especially in angst-filled and hormone-ridden teenagers, who are the most likely group of the population to commit suicide, due to the fact that their depressed, hormonally angst-y minds cannot wrap around the fact that even if one has nothing to live for at the time doesn't mean that one cannot create something to live for, or find something to.

Nothing makes me sadder than to hear of somebody taking their own life, especially when it's to escape from easily repairable problems.
Aquaxion, I'd have to say that you are one of the most greedy, self-centered, inconsiderate, repulsive people I've ever met; you couldn't have this one fellow all to yourself, somebody who, for the most part, you only seem to have lust for, rather than love, and so you consider taking your own life, and forever scarring those of all you know, just because you couldn't have things exactly your way. There are six billion people on this planet, and you've got 5999999999 left to go; the pickings aren't slim.

Last edited:

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
would trying to go to yale be a good goal? been thinking bout that since last year too.

ordeith, teenagers these days have reasons to be depressed you know..

iridium, is there anything less painful? would drug over-does work?!

Ophan

Airman
Awards
Website
zionphnx.deviantart.com
VIP MEGA EURO☆STAR;3824544 said:
dude one time i had this really nice salad

way to skip the fucking soup :mad:

would trying to go to yale be a good goal? been thinking bout that since last year too.

ordeith, teenagers these days have reasons to be depressed you know..

iridium, is there anything less painful? would drug over-does work?!

i have to honestly wonder what gives you thoughts of
suicide over one person whom you haven't really met personally,
and in 6 days at most. I've heard of people think about it after rejection,
but a mere few days sounds like a serious problem. You sound like Meg,
like the world is this cartoon where everyone is against you, and hates
you. Your making it seem like you reeeeeaaaaalllyyy need to get layed.

Most teenagers don't have a reason to commit suicide, and if they say
they do, they haven't given much of an effort to change their situation
in life. Being an adult is so much harder than being that depressed
teenager you once were. The world tries to push you over, but you push
back, and that's something you learn as you live. Everyone has problems
mostly even worse than those who commit suicide, but they're not trying
to put themselves 6ft under.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back