• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► suicide, guy, azn, love, idk.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
EDIT: the title is so much cooler then the actual problem..lol..

problem:
so..during this school district orchestra thingy i met this guy..and i really like him. like love..i thought about suicide so many times because..well..i know it sounds cheesy but it was like love at 1st sight.. and i thought about suicide because i think i just cant live on without him.. two of my teachers know him.. he goes to another school though.. and another city.. and he was just so nice and gah.. i know it sounds self-conscience but he seemed to like me a bit too.....so yeah, 2 week time skip.... boom, our orchestra went to a festival/competition and my music teacher [becuase he is totally awesome like that] asked if i wanted to see his school perform [his school performs before ours.. and of course i said yes!] so, he makes everyone get there in time to see them perform.. so yeah, i saw him there x) and he waved at me like OMGOD! HII! and then my friends and my music teacher know i like him and all..so they where all laughing..we both blushed.. and yeah..i didnt get a chance to talk to him.. and i just miss him so much.. my music teacher's little sister goes to the same school as his but shes in band, not orch. so yeah.. i got to find a way to see him again.. because i just end up crying everyday now at night because i miss him so much.. and i know its exgaterating and all but seriously..its like love at first sight.. i know at least one of you have felt that..right? gah...i dont know what to do anymore..

oh yeah, i got a haircut today too! my hair is TOO EFFING SHORT!! i like it medium! but this is like short medium.. like up to shoulders long >_> and then i suddently realized, what if he doesnt recognize me if i ever see him again?! DX

gah.. help?

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
Step 1: DON'T FREAK OUT!

Step 2: Go to his school when you get the chance.

Step 3: If he recognises you, yeah! If not, start with "Remember me?"

Step 4: Small talk

Step 5: Ask on date

Step 6: DON'T FREAK OUT!

That about covers it.

New2Ya

I'm lost...
Hahaha. I know love at first sight, where you CAN'T STOP THINKING ABOUT THAT PERSON!!!

Yeah, it can really get you confused. Last time I had that was almost a year ago...

But you're too confused if you think about suicide. I mean, you're gonna get this feeling again with another guy, trust me.

Zeph

imp of the perverse
1. Ok first of all, do you even know this guy outside of the occassional orchestra performance? If not, then there's a good chance that all you're feeling is infatuation. Love takes time, it isn't something that just hits you over the head after an hour of talking to someone. In my opinion, love is like a commitment to a person - a major commitment - and the word is used way too loosely these days. Talk to him more, get to know him better, and see where things go from there before you start thinking about love. I've been there.

2. You CAN live without him, don't go commit suicide just because you don't get to see him often or don't get your feelings returned. If everyone who ever felt as if they couldn't go on did that, there would be no people left in the world. Unrequited love/rejection is a part of life that everyone has to deal with way too much. Even though it is tempting, suicide/self injury doesn't help anything. I've been there too.

3. If he's worth your time and affection, he'll recognize you even with shorter hair. So don't fret about that. :D
But yeah, after you get to know him a bit better and you think he likes you as well, then maybe ask for his number or give him yours. Just be prepared in case he doesn't return your feelings.

Shade737

Silver Member
And if you finally get him don't just open your legs easy, try and make him work for it a bit to see if the feelings mutual. If it is then remember safe sex and have fun!!!!

Last edited:

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
Step 2: Go to his school when you get the chance.
no....

The best thing to do is maybe find someone who knows him and maybe try to get a date together or just talking somehow. Because it is "love at first sight" the whole idea of the love could be complete BS. My suggestion would be just forget about him and try to move on. Unless you think you can make a long distance relationship work.

Q

Banned
Please kill yourself. You see, if we let kids that think this do this shit we'd have much smarter people left alive

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
Please kill yourself.
You first. Don't give such useless advice.

Anyway maybe you should take a look around you and see if you find a decent guy there. Looks don't make everything and it seems to me you two haven't really talked or anything so far as you know he may just be the wrong type of person for you.

afrobutt

Silver Member
i hear suicide is the most sincere form of expression so... double suicide idk

Muse

you look atrocious
Don't commit suicide over someone you just met.

If you know people who know him, then try and get his number or arrange a date between you two. At the very least, have a conversation with him beforehand. From what it seems like, it sounds like you haven't even talked to him before. You've just seen each other at this orchestra thing.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Don't commit suicide over people you just recently met. Trust me, hurting yourself/suicide doesn't help your problems. I know that from personal experiences.

oh yeah, i got a haircut today too! my hair is TOO EFFING SHORT!! i like it medium! but this is like short medium.. like up to shoulders long >_> and then i suddently realized, what if he doesnt recognize me if i ever see him again?! DX
Shoulder's length isn't that short..and there's a good chance he'll recognize you, because it's not hard to point out peoplewhen they get haircuits :p

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back