• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Suggestions for the Forum

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards
So, I was going trough my KH2FM Ultimania again, and idea pooped into my head. A few years back you guys kindly translated some of the comments Nomura had written about making few of the artworks(one the comments revealed that he colored Riku`s back wrong, yay my 50 seconds of fame.) So I was wondering if all the Ultimanias have artwork and comments from Nomura about making them etc, could they be added here in someway? It is always nice to peek inside Nomura`s head when he is creating something, especially about the art he creates.
It would also be nice if the artwork Nomura was commenting on would also be on the same page. This is nothing crucial, and I am not even sure if you guys have all the Ultimanias. Just thought it would be fascinating.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
So, I was going trough my KH2FM Ultimania again, and idea pooped into my head. A few years back you guys kindly translated some of the comments Nomura had written about making few of the artworks(one the comments revealed that he colored Riku`s back wrong, yay my 50 seconds of fame.) So I was wondering if all the Ultimanias have artwork and comments from Nomura about making them etc, could they be added here in someway? It is always nice to peek inside Nomura`s head when he is creating something, especially about the art he creates.
It would also be nice if the artwork Nomura was commenting on would also be on the same page. This is nothing crucial, and I am not even sure if you guys have all the Ultimanias. Just thought it would be fascinating.

I just looked through my KH2 and BBS Ultimanias and it does look like there are more artwork comments from Nomura in those as well! Will definitely add it to our to-do list (more like a "need to scan" list). There are also some other interviews in the books that somehow weren't translated back when they first released that we also plan on going through.

If you notice anything else in your Ultimania and can provide pics for translation, please feel free to do so! :D

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards
Sounds cool :D So if I spot something interesting it is okay to take picture of that and post it here? I will go trough the Ultimania this weekend.
Also in The KH2FM Ultimania, there are pictures of the various worlds, and it has hand writing on them. If I remember correctly, Nomura wrote those commets, and they represent Sora`s thoughts on the things happening in the pictures. I also remember reading that those comments are in still present in the Japanese copy of KH2FM? Has these comments ever been translated? I remember you guys might have talked about them in the past.

Awards
Don't hate me for this but I would like to see a "like" button. Sometimes I see a picture or a post that I don't necessarily have anything to say about but I like it. It's kinda like how on some forums they have that button you press and it thanks the person who wrote the post.

Mite

Kingly
Staff member
Awards
Don't hate me for this but I would like to see a "like" button. Sometimes I see a picture or a post that I don't necessarily have anything to say about but I like it. It's kinda like how on some forums they have that button you press and it thanks the person who wrote the post.
The forum actually used to have a like/dislike/rep system, but it didn't work out very well and it was abandoned. Proper discussions were sometimes abandoned in threads to certain posts just getting disliked.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Also people valued rep way too much at times, and so users who may have had good points would be ignored in lieu of users with better rep. We have likes in the board software...we just turned it off because it's kind of useless in the grand scheme of things.

We've had the rep system multiple times over the years and every time it gets out of hand. I'm not sure what is about this website, but it never fails. (i.e. a certain user who would like every thread and post haha)

If you like something, don't hesitate to comment on it in a discussion even if it feels off-topic. Stuff like that is completely fine, and even welcome because you may make a new friend or discovery. It sometimes might even change the tone of a discussion thread for the better!

Larxene012

Banned
Mods to actually be impartial and do their job, even if it means being more difficult.

Look....I want to talk about what I want without getting attacked. That's not on ke, if the community wants to be jerks, why should partiality come in to the point that it's more convenient to close a thread?

I will bring my threads back....and i will warn that only intellectual discussions welcomed. Because there IS a lot to say...and it's not about whether one agrees, it's how one attempts to make the other look like a complete idiot over what they claim

Muke

whatever
Awards
I don't know if this is okay to ask here, but how is it with playing Secret Santa?

Recon

Art of War
Awards
The youtube BB code should be updated or removed including the button when replying. It's broken.

.gifv support would be dope

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
test .

Edit: it works if you use "watch" and then everything that follows.

E.g. for the code, I left in "watch?v=AjW_2OYYpKU" and it worked

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Hey thanks Lunafreya

But do we really need two ways to embed a video?

Just some gripes:

The youtube bb code [/video]">[/video]" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">[/video][/video]">[/video]">[/video]" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">[/video][/video]" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Hey thanks Lunafreya

But do we really need two ways to embed a video?

Just some gripes:

The youtube bb code [/video]">[/video]" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">[/video][/video]">[/video]">[/video]" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">[/video][/video]" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
[/video]">[/video]" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">[/video][/video]">[/video]">[/video]" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">[/video][/video]" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Moose

Awards
We should totally be able to have our Unchained X ID's be able to displayed on our profiles, like the PSN/Xbox Live Gamertags.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
What are the chances Silver and Bronze members can get custom profiles?

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
We definitely need new Forum themes. Kingdom Hearts Union X has enough assets to create a new theme out of.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I’m sorry to say but both requests can not be done any time soon.

Back