• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Suggestions for the Forum

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
You can also click on "Settings" where you have the option of seeing all the topics you've posted on and it shows you when said topics have new posts.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
The "Latests Posts"/"Started Threads"? That should defiantly help in finding posts I've written in. Would rather not have to go through each of my posts to find new activity though.
You actually can "subscribe" to threads you've posted in. There should be an option located at the top of the thread called "Thread Tools". Click on it, then go down to "Subscribe to this Thread..." From there, you can choose how you will be notified about updates in the thread. Finalize this by clicking the button "Add Subscription".

If you want to view the threads you've subscribed to, go to the "Settings" option located at the upper right hand side of the forum page.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
You automatically subscribe to threads you post in.
When you visit your USER CP (like the others have said, it's under Settings in the bar at the top of the page), you view all of your subscribed threads that have had recent posts.

vincentr0th

Awards
im all for an award for those who got various kinds of merchandise for KH,FF and other SE-stuff.complete with hilarious "u r a crazy one"description.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
im all for an award for those who got various kinds of merchandise for KH,FF and other SE-stuff.complete with hilarious "u r a crazy one"description.
We're in the process of getting an award that's similar to that idea. c:

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
bump. for real, there should be a thread bump button.

in all seriousness perhaps an interview archive? like a collaborative thing, forum members collecting interviews from nomura, VAs and the like from all over the internet. maybe even organize them by date, would it be acceptable if i started anything like that or do we already have something similar?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
sorry i must've missed those, feel a bit asinine now.

ThePumpkinQueen

Hiding inside the surprise Jack-O-Lantern
I accidently assked this on another part of the forum. I didn't realize this was here. I keep making a lot of newbie mistakes haha. But this was my idea question thing. (I posted this in general discussion oops)

You know how they have an area for acheivments you've done why on the forum. I was noticing with a lot of peoples signatures, they had a list of what games they completed or major boss they defeated.

I was wondering, would it at all possible in the future to have a thing on our page or below our avatar, where we could have things that show where we are in KH and FF series? like what games we have played or finished?

I feel silly posting this, but it was on my mind. Cause i do get curious on where everyone is at and stuff. or even a check mark list on our about me page would be awsome. I don't see this happening of course. I'm just asking what if. Pros and Cons.

I know this is similar to the acheivment thing. I'm having a hard time explaining this. I have know idea what im saying now. I'm probably coming off as an idiot right now.

Perhaps i should rephrase it. I know some ff are availble for acheivments, but not all of them. (Like what if you hae the PS versions of games not the pc?)

Last edited:

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
So essentially have trophies for previous, classic games, not just of the Enix era? At least I think that's where the cut off starts.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
That i understood but a lot of other games are left out.or "PC " versions. You send a picture with your name and date on that thread.

Honestly, for stuff like FF8, FF7, and TWEWY (especially since Solo Remix is gone from App Store for iOS devices) you can show whatever version and we'll probably accept it. We aren't that strict about it. As long as the game matches, the proof is valid, and you follow the instructions in the thread, it's cool.

As for WHY we don't have past games, it is all because we go according to current releases. We started making awards for the games around 2012, so anything before then doesn't have an award.

Antar

Awards
So, uhhhh, is this color scheme just temporary? Personally, I think it doesn't match the site at all. Hopefully we can get the blue one back. :(

Antar

Awards
What color scheme?

The forum theme was all black for me for some reason even though my forum theme settings were set to Forum Default. Weird, I had to switch to the KHInsider Fixed theme manually. Did any of the staff change the default theme?

Back