• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Suggestions for the Forum

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Taylor

Gold Member
Awards
This thread was actually created due to this thread, which eventually led to us readding the usergroup legend to the bottom of the forum. Thanks for that suggestions, guys.

Anyway, if you guys have any other things you'd like to see for the forum, let us know and we'll see what we can do to accommodate. <3

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I have one! Contact Us page is totes broken (though now it doesn't go to that old spreadsheet) xD Maybe have it redirect to forum leaders? Or somebody make a new spreadsheet? Idk

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Members are still the color white in the Usergroup Legend.

They are actually different shades of blue depending on what style you view :cool:

Turn

(&#65417;&#9685;&#12526;&#9685;)&#65417;&#65374;&#
Awards
Website
flavors.me

They are actually different shades of blue depending on what style you view :cool:
Members are actually just the default hotlink color; they only appear to be different shades on different skins due to contrast. The reality is that they have no set color.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Awards for people who take part in KHI Sings events~

RuffPuff

Filthy Turnip
Awards
I've noticed that the search function doesn't work on here. I don't use it alot, but last time I checked it brings up a bunch of what I assume are random posts.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
For now, using Google with 'site:forums.khinsider.com' and what you want to search for is an easy way to find what you might be looking for provided you know the name and/or content of a post.

Turn

Awards
Website
flavors.me
more awards for me?????????????????????????????????????? yes

Taylor

Gold Member
Awards
I have one! Contact Us page is totes broken (though now it doesn't go to that old spreadsheet) xD Maybe have it redirect to forum leaders? Or somebody make a new spreadsheet? Idk

I'll redirect this to Jaxx asap.

idk I think people can figure it out. hopefully.

Awards for people who take part in KHI Sings events~

I've been considering doing this, but it won't work like..."oh, you get one for singing such and such song!" It'd work more like, "oh you sang 5 songs so you get a new award!"

bring back the arcade so I can school you clowns in Tetris

i'll try to pull some strings

I've noticed that the search function doesn't work on here. I don't use it alot, but last time I checked it brings up a bunch of what I assume are random posts.

We'll look into fixing that. I don't know if that's a vBulletin problem or what, but we'll see.

less of victor

Paolo promoted him, not me.

JUST SAYIN.

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
Here's one that I'd like to see. Fixing the song title for "KHI Sings: Be a Man" to the proper title, "I'll Make a Man Out of You"

it's on the forums so it counts. also it involves the community, and i think it would probably help out to have it under the proper title, especially when it gets onto that shiny new YouTube channel.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Mirby, that implies that the thread title was an effort to replicate the actual song title and not just the general message of it~

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
Mirby, that implies that the thread title was an effort to replicate the actual song title and not just the general message of it~
Well I have said that I would sing in it if the title was fixed (I had assumed that the Viridian City one was the actual name, which meant all the KHI Sings videos would use the actual name), and I'll stick to that.

Otherwise, you're kinda forcibly excluding someone by being too stubborn to edit two posts. Even if the excluded one is being just as stubborn ;P

Chill

Silver Member
Awards
Super Members

They have passed 6,000 posts.
lol jk

Turn

Awards
Website
flavors.me
oh my god change the regular member color please oh my god