• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Suggestion: Roleplay Skype Party Chat

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

EightBitRed

Bronze Member
Hey everyone, Red here! Just did a little searching on the forum just to make sure no one suggested the idea and after scroll through...well 9 pages, I decided to make the thread. Roleplay related so hear me out aye? Why don't we have a Skype Roleplay party chat? Truth be told I don't know why this wasn't suggested sooner since it's immensely convenient annnd it could also serve to get to know our fellow roleplayers betters. Not to mention I would love to talk to <3 and Light about their RPs and where exactly are they heading (Apologize if i haven't posted yet guys, life getting in the way and all). Anyways, what do you guys think? I already made the Skype chat so if you're not shy and can be a mature social butterfly then just post your skype contacts below or just search Vermillionseven and add me, I'll add you to the list right away and from there you guys can start inviting.

Personally I like the idea, at least we can share a passion for roleplaying or can share ideas and help each other out, etc.

Sean

Ehhhhhh
Awards
Um, I think there's a similar kind of chat already up. Although I guess you can say it's more random than roleplay oriented since most if not all people in the group have roleplayed in one forum or another. But I'd join yours if more people are up for it (sorry yes I am a bandwagoner okay I'll go away now ;-;)

Shinra

Banned
Awards
well all right this could be convenient since I have skype and I've been getting tired of seeing the same faces on skype anyway so why not?

EightBitRed

Bronze Member
Awesome, thanks for the compliments etc. So uhh yeah Luna, Sean and Shinra PM me your contact info and I'll add you to the chat! Anyone else up for joining us?

EightBitRed

Bronze Member
I'm up for it! :D I barely go on Skype, though, but I would love to join in! c:

and ahsdfioashdfioashdfoas yOU LIKE KAGEROU?! ;A; YOU WIN ALL THE THINGS

Awesome, just message me your skype info and i'll add you to the chat right away :D. Looks like the idea turned out to be a success!

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
It would be a good opportunity for some other roleplayers to get onto the platform (looking at you, Omni and Ordi) who've been reluctant thus far. All that would be required is to set a regular time that as many people as possible could attend. Obviously the timing would be heavily weighted in the favour of North Americans, but I'd hate to be left out altogether :p

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Surely, I have no idea what you're talking about, Jezza.

That said, I actually do have a Skype account, now that I've regain my desktop and no longer have to suffer under that phone, and believe this would be a fairly nice way for the roleplaying community to talk a bit more. Mine's Omni_Chaos.

EightBitRed

Bronze Member
It would be a good opportunity for some other roleplayers to get onto the platform (looking at you, Omni and Ordi) who've been reluctant thus far. All that would be required is to set a regular time that as many people as possible could attend. Obviously the timing would be heavily weighted in the favour of North Americans, but I'd hate to be left out altogether :p

Ah you don't have to worry about stuff like that. The convenient thing about Skype Party chats is that even if you leave or not present while others are active. You'll still be in the chat and it will update for those who miss out, this is more for us to keep in touch and stay connected! Share ideas, discuss Rps, grow better bonds, etc.~! Besides I have an excellent game you guys will be addicted too if we get a full house!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back