• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Suffering From Depression/Suicidal Thoughts

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xehanort

The Death Alchemist
Awards
I need some advice. My girlfriend has bipolar depression and some other things as well. She has had serious issues with cutting her self for about this past half of her life. For the past year that I've known her, I've managed to make her stop by about 90%. There are still times every once in a while when things are going bad for her or there are some issues at home and she cuts herself despite my arguements. What do you think I should do to make her stop altogther.
(Just to make sure you know, everybody knows she cuts herself. The whole school, her parents, her friends)

ozymandius

There's a wonderful program called the Starfish Program, and basically what it does is you talk to the guy who runs it (I forget his name, will post if I remember) and then he gives you a paper starfish. He then tells you that if you ever have any problems that you can call him and he will always be there to give support and try to talk to your principle, etc. It helped a lot of kids in my class as well as me, so you should look into it.

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
Derek, I'm in the same position kinda, really, I see no more point in living, all my parents do is nag me to hell and put so much damn pressure on me and its stressing me out extremely, I've been failing school etc..

But, I don't want someone like you to do this, your a great friend, and I'm going to help the best I can.

Ok, about missing some days, try and get some more sleep, go to bed a bit earlier and get more sleep, you'll feel a lot better and you wont miss the bus a lot.

If they try making you repeat Seventh grade, stand up for yourself, PROVE to them you don't need to repeat or any crap like that. Study more, get better grades and show those teachers you don't need to repeat.

Tell them that's all in the past, and its not the past anymore, its now, tell them you can change. Don't skip, I've been down that road, and its not a good one.

About your brother, tell your parents about what he's doing, or, simply stand up for yourself and pretty much show him the fist to the face and tell him to stop being an ass to you and back off.

I really hope I helped. Please reconsider doing this Derek, you have a lot to live for at a young age, don't let these obstacles in life stand in your way.

OH NO YOU DON'T

*glomp hugs*

There will be no suicidal thinking while I'm around ^.^

You're both great people. You have a lot to live for, don't decide to take your life before it's barely begun. You still have your adult life, and your own life and exciting things that will happen in the next years, don't deprive yourself from that.

You're both great people, I hope I helped =/

Iwrestledabearonce

Δdrug gangΔ
Awards
Well, thanks everyone. I saw a counselor on Wednesday, and I feel better. I still don't feel my usual self, but I don't find suicide an option anymore.

Thanks for the support everyone. And I'll deal with my brother one way or another. . . he's gone for two weeks to see his dad, so, I guess it's calm for now.

D

Desert Jesus

Well, thanks everyone. I saw a counselor on Wednesday, and I feel better. I still don't feel my usual self, but I don't find suicide an option anymore.

Thanks for the support everyone. And I'll deal with my brother one way or another. . . he's gone for two weeks to see his dad, so, I guess it's calm for now.

That's awesome, :) Glad to see you've begun peicing your life back together. Good stuff. :)

Next time your older bro screws with you, tell him to **** off. If someone twice my size was ****ing with me, I'd grab a bat. ;)

T

Tyler Durden

Does your brother beat you up when his/your friends are around?

I ask this because if its his friends they are scumbags and SHOULD stop him from doing that. Im 14 and IF i saw one of my friends hitting his younger brither like that I would kill him. Or at least incapacitate.

and, even though this sounds mean, don't get offended:

If YOUR friends are around and they don't try to help you out, forcing you to go on an online forum for help, they shouldn't be called your friends.

that's my schpeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back