• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Sudden anxiety about

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

robvandam111

Silver Member
Awards
Hey Fudge, I know this is kind of late. Hopefully you're still reading this. There was a time when I came to realization about that. Everyone is afraid but that's why you got to live it the best way to your ability. When I first realized it, I couldn't believe it. There will be a time that some iconic people will be part of our lives and then they'll leave. Our friends and relatives will come and go. In the end, we are all here together until the end. That's why love always and keep rolling. No matter how arduous ones adventure. You're the main character of your own Final Fantasy.

And hopefully this video helps.

[video=youtube;mkpfV2aA6m4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkpfV2aA6m4[/video]

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Hey Fudge, I know this is kind of late. Hopefully you're still reading this. There was a time when I came to realization about that. Everyone is afraid but that's why you got to live it the best way to your ability. When I first realized it, I couldn't believe it. There will be a time that some iconic people will be part of our lives and then they'll leave. Our friends and relatives will come and go. In the end, we are all here together until the end. That's why love always and keep rolling. No matter how arduous ones adventure. You're the main character of your own Final Fantasy.

And hopefully this video helps.

[video=youtube;mkpfV2aA6m4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkpfV2aA6m4[/video]

This whole post goes right in the feels.
And then: Harry Potter ;_;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back