• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sucker Punch - The biggest congomerate of shit ever.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

quiteMAD

What a guy!
Awards
Website
defineprog.deviantart.com
[video=youtube;6dzikBZTUy8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6dzikBZTUy8[/video]

I'm honestly not sure what to think of this movie. It's so over the top, and a ridiculous concept. But it's also just so badass looking. It's also being directed by Zack Snyder (300, Watchmen), who many both love and hate for different reasons. But I'll be damned if his movies don't just have the most attractive color pallets.

Trukybldemstr2

Garbage Pail Kid
Website
www.facebook.com
Re: Sucker Punch: a film with hot blondes, ancient samurai, tolkien-esque dragons, and gatlin guns

Sin City meets LoTR meets Onichimbara meets Fallout meets Kill Bill meets awesomeness

I will be watching

Izayoi

galactic cancer
Re: Sucker Punch: a film with hot blondes, ancient samurai, tolkien-esque dragons, and gatlin guns

Was sort of hoping this would be some giant Sly Cooper/Infamous crossover but hey, this looks neat.

I think it's hilariously over-the-top, that might be the crowning point of it. Of course there's actually nothing revealed about it, so being over the top might be...justified?

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D

I like watchmen. Not to mention this movie looks BADASS :)

Faris

Perfect Harmony

Is it about strippers, samurais, mobsters or dragons?

Turn

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ~&#
Awards
Website
flavors.me

IT'S ALL IN HER HEAD aahhhhhh

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards

While this will be something very fun to see (and probably over-the-top to boot), I reckon Inception still takes the crazy-shit-happening-in-your-head award.

Wintertide

Sp00ky GuRl
Awards

Wow, it looks like a seriously hardcore version of Charlie's Angels.

Turn

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ~&#
Awards
Website
flavors.me

If only Charlie's Angels had been so awesome. :'C

∞;5209490 said:
While this will be something very fun to see (and probably over-the-top to boot), I reckon Inception still takes the crazy-shit-happening-in-your-head award.
Well, that probably depends on who you're talking to, but certainly less intellectual if nothing else.

Awards

I'm having trouble placing the female narrator's accent...

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com

I think it will be extremly awsome but if not there will be eye-candy

Was sort of hoping this would be some giant Sly Cooper/Infamous crossover but hey, this looks neat.
I also thought it was the videogame company first

E

Eyesore

People, the action-scenes in this movie will be of an unprecedented level of illness.

quiteMAD

What a guy!
Awards
Website
defineprog.deviantart.com

I dunno. I doubt I could be made ill from a scene with a girl wielding a katana fighting a giant fully armored samurai using a gatling gun.

Turn

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ~&#
Awards
Website
flavors.me

That would suck if at the end of the movie the main chick wakes up in a mental institution, and they're all "Oh woops we forgot to give you your pills last night hahaha our bad" and then she's all "Aw mannnnn it was just a dream and I'm actually a crazy person :C".

I wouldn't put it past Zack Snyder.
It's my understanding that the movie actually takes place in an asylum to begin with, after the heroine's been institutionalized by her step-father. She's about to be lobotomized, so she plans to escape with the rest of her inmates. O:

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards

Just saw both trailers and the featurette for this. There is absolutely no doubt in my mind that I'm going to see this. I haven't really had an urge to see something so badly in a while (Harry Potter being an exception), but this just looks like something Kill Bill, the Animatrix and 300 have had an orgy to produce. Hot girls wielding guns and swords, dragons, beautiful scenery? I'm in.

silversun pickups song is awesome also.

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards

So it's like an awesome crossover of fantasy, suduction, and kick-ass action? Yeah, definitely "out there", but hell director of both 300 and Watchmen; you can count me in to see it. :D

Ace.

Banned

Oh yes, this movie sounded awesome from the moment I read about it. Can't wait!

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards

It's actually quite saddening that my friends watched the trailer and said it was "weird". I kept thinking "all the plain Hollywood film bullshit lowering your standards?" Eurgh.

blackberi

I sense that the main girl's outfit is going to become a very popular cosplay outfit after it's release.... not complaining!

I'm excited for this, nothing hotter than a hot girl in a school uniform kicking major ass~

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards

Amongst the Samurai, Dragons, katana weilding girls in school uniforms, and some showgirl...stripping...something? It does look absurd though maybe satifyingly so. Gah! I hope this something worth watching. It looks so kick ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back