• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sucker Punch - The biggest congomerate of shit ever.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ophan

Airman
Awards
Website
zionphnx.deviantart.com
Re: Sucker Punch: a film with hot blondes, ancient samurai, tolkien-esque dragons, and gatlin guns

the acting will most likely be horrible or over the top, but aside from that...i like all the stuff that was going on. Flashy sure, but a lot of elements make it interesting to watch at least

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
Re: Sucker Punch: a film with hot blondes, ancient samurai, tolkien-esque dragons, and gatlin guns

the acting will most likely be horrible or over the top, but aside from that...i like all the stuff that was going on. Flashy sure, but a lot of elements make it interesting to watch at least
Prepared to be pleasantly surprised.

quiteMAD

What a guy!
Awards
Website
defineprog.deviantart.com

I was at the theater today, and a trailer for this came on with Led Zeppelin's "When the Levee Breaks" opening it. Now, for those that don't know, Zep does not often let people use their songs for commercial purposes. Mazda had to pay out the ASS for only 10 seconds of "Rock and Roll", and this trailer used half of a fairly long song. I was interested in this movie before, but now I'm fucking stoked. So many kudo points from me for Snyder, especially after just watching Legend of the Guardians the other week.

Reflection

Princess of Heart
Awards

>attractive females starring in action movie
>LOL EVERYONE RELATE IT TO EVERY freakING FEMME FATALE IN MEDIA EVER

but seriously
babydoll is my alter ego guys <3 like shit, PIGTAILS
OH MY GOD
can't wait!!

I sense that the main girl's outfit is going to become a very popular cosplay outfit after it's release...

damn straight, it's going on my to-do list

Square Ninja

"special recipe"
Website
www.classicgaming.com

>attractive females starring in action movie
>LOL EVERYONE RELATE IT TO EVERY freakING FEMME FATALE IN MEDIA EVER

to be fair most female stars of action flicks are all the same paper-thin mildly sexist characters

...and most people here have never been laid

Reflection

Princess of Heart
Awards

yeah but most of the time they start out as flat boring superstrong mary sue type characters

babydoll and the other girls were victims and prisoners before they brought out the guns and badassness

so it's really not fair to say OH HEY THIS IS JUST LIKE ________ cause honestly to me this looks different

MegaRiku

Hmm an anime-like movie with hot samurai ninja chicks in school uniforms with mechas and dragons, I shall go see this movie

Space Cowboy

Ultra Haunted
Awards

am i the only one who doesn't like the look of this?

CaptainMarvelQ8

Bronze Member
Awards

am i the only one who doesn't like the look of this?

you're not alone
i find this movie utterly ridiculous,at first when they were in Jail with that stereotypic Russian girl i was like "oh,same Hollywood crap"
and then as soon as i saw the bullshitty fictional crap begin "-_- * closes window *,"even worse Hollywood crap"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back