• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

subtitles for kh2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Y

y2j1991

is there a way i can add them so that i can understand the japan game?
thanks!

:Saixy:

+SAIX PWNS. Period.+
listen there is no way at all. the only way is 2 get someone 2 translate.
cause it's exactly like trying 2 translate japanese in a picture. if you had some translating machine, it wouldn't be able 2 translate, cause the japanese words would be PART of the picture, not text, confusing the machine, which would make weird results.
think about it.
k i've made my point now.

obilivonkeeper

roxas99 said:
listen there is no way at all. the only way is 2 get someone 2 translate.
cause it's exactly like trying 2 translate japanese in a picture. if you had some translating machine, it wouldn't be able 2 translate, cause the japanese words would be PART of the picture, not text, confusing the machine, which would make weird results.
think about it.
k i've made my point now.
2 many 2 my friend

revengematron3

Lazy Moron
You can't put subtitles in the game. But people have put subtitles on the cutscenes in the internet. i have day 3 of twilight town translated in my laptop.

cloud@omnislash

Plus there will always be words that are misinterpreted to try and make sense in English.
It happens it basically all foreign languages.......
Yep so no help but you don't really need it unless you don't look at the spoiler section.
But what is there to spoil really?
Unless you like to be self-sufficient.
For me besides some things that took trial and error and yet knowing some vocab words in japanese things worked out for me.

UnknownEnigma

haha ^true example is spanish heh but i havnt studied anything else but i know its true all words ae confusing when put into sentences. see thats why i wait till our release so i understand i mean im all for fun scenes but i wanna understand them. sorry pal dont know either how to get them for you, luckily the us has them so wait then heh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back