• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Subliminal Pretzels

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chibata_Roo

K well I don't know if this happened to anybody else but thats the point of this thread XD:

While watching the scene where Roxas and friends are deciding what to do at the beach they start talking about snacks. At first they decide on watermelon, but then it switches to pretzels because of the low budget. But not only do they decide on pretzels they keep talking about and mentioning them. I usually hate pretzels myself, but I started getting this urge to have one. Then, eventually, I paused the game (a very hard thing to do XD) and ran upstairs, ripping through the cabinets and then devouring an entire bag of stale pretzels

Subliminal message or am I crazy?

Last edited:

Relik

First it was watermelon that was to expensive. I think you're crazy about teh subliminal messages

Chibata_Roo

twiligh knight said:
you are what i cll is CRAZY!! no you see people do things than you do it you are just like them GTA fan boys!! where killing is the law!:eek:
T_T but I'm a pacifist, I don't do mass murder

Hanatori

I will BUUURN MY DREAAAAD
Website
tsuikai.deviantart.com
Crazy, but that's okay, it happens. This type of thing doesn't usually deserve a thread, but that's interesting to know, I'll have to go back and check how many times they say "pretzels". XD I remember frowning at their horrible taste in food, rather high in sodium.

Chibata_Roo

xxTsukixx said:
Crazy, but that's okay, it happens. This type of thing doesn't usually deserve a thread, but that's interesting to know, I'll have to go back and check how many times they say "pretzels". XD I remember frowning at their horrible taste in food, rather high in sodium.
XD probably not that much, I'm delusional maybe XD

Mickey Killer

Chibata_Roo said:
K well I don't know if this happened to anybody else but thats the point of this thread XD:

While watching the scene where Roxas and friends are deciding what to do at the beach they start talking about snacks. At first they decide on watermelon, but then it switches to pretzels because of the low budget. But not only do they decide on pretzels they keep talking about and mentioning them. I usually hate pretzels myself, but I started getting this urge to have one. Then, eventually, I paused the game (a very hard thing to do XD) and ran upstairs, ripping through the cabinets and then devouring an entire bag of stale pretzels

Subliminal message or am I crazy?

You don't know how right you are.

Here's what you do, you record that scene on a videotape, then play it back slowly. You'll see Roxas turn towards the screen saying pretzels. Preeeettzzzelllss. 14 dollar Diisssnneeyyy Prrreeettzzeellls. Buy now. Buuuyyy nnnooowwww.....

Shameless Disney subliminal advertising, is what it is.

sephy 9 2 5

100 Acre will never die........but I looked at some of Xaldin's videos of cutscenes in the spoiler section and I saw them mention it like once or twice. And why is your SIG SO BIG!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back