• As we all know, this is a forum for Kingdom Hearts. Even so, if anybody posts spoilers for Endgame anywhere on this site without spoiler tags, you will be banned. If you change your avatar to something related to Endgame, you will be banned. If you put something in your signature, send a message to somebody that is visibly seen, or share spoilers with somebody who does not wish to see them, you will be banned.

subliminal messages in the disney songs

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Dark Guardian

Awards
dude im not clicking any subliminal message links anymore....nit after what that one guy posted in the "Passion Backwards" thread....im still creeped out by that (it has scared me emotionaly for life *sniff*)

文偉立

newb programmer
Awards
Hell, reading this thread title scares the crap out of me. Subliminal messages are my prime phobia.

Dark Guardian said:
dude im not clicking any subliminal message links anymore....nit after what that one guy posted in the "Passion Backwards" thread....im still creeped out by that (it has scared me emotionaly for life *sniff*)
Don't you just lurve me?

Ansem= Evil

Awards
I know how you feel. I listened to Jingle Bell Rock backwards and it scared me out of my skin.

revengematron3

Lazy Moron
Awards
Same here with passion and jingle bells. And I was in a dark room all by myself at the time too with my face in the screen.

revengematron3

Lazy Moron
Awards
It's a trick, don't fall for it. If you see it DO NOT look at it. Unless you wanna be scared. I mean the "oh look how ni-- OH MY F GOD! AHHAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!(U{)N (@RE(*P"! kind.