• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Subbed Secret Endings from Heartstation (now working)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tatsu

This is tragic. Look at this. This is why when you get a girlfriend you got to be careful. They will try to control. I mean look at Sora. He has TO GET KAIRI'S PERMISSION to go somewhere. That is just sad.

Love the ending. Its the best and most touching secret ending. It looks like the next game will be epic and will involve Sora freeing Aqua and Ansem( yes I do believe it will be a side game with Sora having to brave the perils of the dark realm to find these lost two).

Blaze of Glory

This is tragic. Look at this. This is why when you get a girlfriend you got to be careful. They will try to control. I mean look at Sora. He has TO GET KAIRI'S PERMISSION to go somewhere. That is just sad.

Dude, how would you feel if someone you love was about to leave you AGAIN, for predetermined amount of time? Not to mention they're still kids. So shit, cut her some slack.

Trukybldemstr2

Garbage Pail Kid
Website
www.facebook.com
what is being said by little riku and sora after the SRK scene.....it's probably not important but STILL!!!! i need to know.....is there a translation for that?

and yeah sora is whipped and he hasn't gotten anything...

one more question.....the mysterious guy is riku right minus that yellow jacket...right?

Absent axel

Thats so *happy tears* beautiful. I didn't know axel was in soras heart, or is that like a flashback?

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
and yeah sora is whipped and he hasn't gotten anything...

That we know of... arabslol

LOL Joking.

Anyways, yeah, but it also shows that Sora holds Kairi in high regard. But we've known that. XD

Looks like Oathkeeper's almost definitely coming back in the next game!!! =D

F

Fagren

So finally a few more things got cleared up.

1.Atw got sent to the Dark Meridian after his Heart Encoder machine blew up.

2.Aqua survived in all games so far <3.

3.Terra doesn't give a shit about his body -10 cool points.

4.Apparently 3 hearts can be inside 1 body as evidenced by Master Erauqs heart being inside Terra.

5.Everyone gets mindfucked.

Sadie808

Wow that scene with Ansem the wise & aqua and were everybody saids Sora`s name made me feel sad just like how xion was disappering before roxas said "Who else will i eat ice cream with?'

KingBlade

by sinspire^
So Sora has to save AtW, Aqua, Xion, Roxas, Axel, Ven, and Terra?

Ansem The Wise = Yes he can.
Aqua = Yes he can
Xion = Was absorbed by Roxas
Roxas = Was absorbed by Sora
Axel/Lea = His somebody should have come back after the death of his Nobody
Ven = He went back to Sora.
Terra = No one knows.

?<birthbysleep>?

Ansem The Wise = Yes he can.
Aqua = Yes he can
Xion = Was absorbed by Roxas
Roxas = Was absorbed by Sora
Axel/Lea = His somebody should have come back after the death of his Nobody
Ven = He went back to Sora.
Terra = No one knows.

Ven's heart went back to Sora his body is intact at RoA and i bet Terra can be saved by releasing Xeanort's heart from his body

Tatsu

Prediction. Sora will save Aqua first because hey searching for her in the dark realm is a full length game right there( hence why the rumored game might be called Another Side. Sora would be in completely different dimension). Then he'll save everyone else.

MeggieKeyblader

Aw, the Secret Ending was so touching. This is why I love KH, its epic, fun, and sentimental all at the same time <3 xD

But whoah, it looks like Terranort really DID lose his memories... I thought he was lying, MX seems to be really good at that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back