• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Subbed Secret Endings from Heartstation (now working)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

PowerOverNothing

Hanging with Xiggy and Roxy on the clock tower~
Website
terrafan4242.deviantart.com

αsiя

space coke
And I remember yesterday when people were hating on the secret ending
This is so cool

SiegLord

So are we thinking that the Terra and Xehanort scene occurred right after his body was taken over? Seems it from how they just mention Eraqs, but then again, I'm not way too sure, since Xehanort could return if he wasn't destroyed.

Viku

finally can see it.

I dunno about you guys, but I felt this ending kind of...touching

Showing so much characters not only they sombolize the many connections with Sora, but also what we have experienced with the KH series so far.

αsiя

space coke
it seems like braig fears terranort

YEA!!!!!!!!! ERAQUS IS IN TERRA

djam2410

so now onto the mysterious silver man..

do you guys think that MX somehow takes riku's body, and the vision that terra had is a foreshadowing to that?

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
after watching the ending translated i was left with a stupid cool aid smile on my face :lol:

<3333333333333333 You have no idea how HAPPY this makes me, too. AHHHH I AM SO HAPPY TODAY. AFTER ALL THAT STRESS.

Fwee~

I think, 'the pieces lie where they fell' (Namine, RAX, TAV), are all 'loose ends' that will be tied up in KH3.

Lumine

When your Mask falls, what will you see.
Awards
The Best Secret Ending ever!!!! I Just Love KINGDOM HEARTS XD!!! =D, and it's One that actually clears everything out.

And Aqua all that time in the dark realm =O...Omg, I'm kinda sad and Happy too >.<...lolz Woots at least she's confirmed for the next game along with Ansem the wise =P...probably Terra and Ven too =), I wonder if Xehanort will be revived now? it sounds very probable now after this. soo much excitement for me now XD

ChainOfHearts

Jeez. With all these spoilers the past few days. You really start to feel overwhelmed. But you start to see the series in a new light...new characters, new questions, new closure that makes sense. Then you look at the old games, and how far the series has come...

It's really...wow. I'm a sap, but I started to get extreamly choked up when I watched the secret ending. I was excited about the spoilers, happy to see them. But when I closed the window...thought about what I saw. I cried. The series is something amazing and something to treasure indeed.

:36:
:D ditto
The plot is amazing omgsh

ChainOfHearts

finally can see it.

I dunno about you guys, but I felt this ending kind of...touching

Showing so much characters not only they sombolize the many connections with Sora, but also what we have experienced with the KH series so far.
I'm not ALONE.

Ugh i feel so attached to these characters. The ending is so emotional. So much hope...but its sad too..

Aqua's been walking around for 12 damn years.

Cant wait to rescue them as Sora, it'll make me feel like this awesome hero (well heroine for me)

Kleith

Guys, I want to point out that when Terranort appears in RG, he's controlled by MX. He has the yellow eyes, and says he's Xehanort.

But in the secret ending, he has longer hair (so that means several months passed), Braig calls him Master.

So why do you think ? When Terranort first showed up, he had Terra's exact HAIR and worst, CLOTH, and Aqua's armor, and keyblade ! There is NO WAY Braig hadn't already figured out that it was, at least, Terra's body.

So if several months later, when the yellow eyes (which represent darkness) disappeared, Braig is surprised by looking at him, and recognizes Terra (while calling him "Master" for Master Xehanort before), I think it's safe to say that Terra has regain some control in here. Or at least, prevent MX to...

Terra says he doesn't care if he becomes darkness, he has only one goal...

What if Terra actually TURNS dark to accomplish his goal (save Ven and Terra maybe ?) ? I just don't see MX here the whole time while Terra and Eraqus' heart are inside the body.

Viku

I'm not ALONE.

Ugh i feel so attached to these characters. The ending is so emotional. So much hope...but its sad too..

Aqua's been walking around for 12 damn years.

Cant wait to rescue them as Sora, it'll make me feel like this awesome hero (well heroine for me)

so many characters so many connections. It makes clearing all those games worth it...

EDIT: But I wonder...what's Terra's Goal?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back