• We have brought back Future of KINGDOM HEARTS as our main Kingdom Hearts section. Discuss any projects including Phase 2 developments, the rumored Disney Plus series, all TWEWY-related news, theories about the future of Kingdom Hearts, and any general topics in this section. For anything related to Kingdom Hearts Memory of Melody, please discuss it in the KINGDOM HEARTS Memory of Melody section.
  • Although unrelated to Kingdom Hearts, we are aware that there might be fans of The Last of Us on our forums. We ask that you please keep all spoilers for The Last of Us 2 spoiler-tagged. Any untagged spoilers will result in a temporary ban from the site.

Subbed Secret Endings from Heartstation (now working)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

OSM1017

Awards
First video just worked for me. Braig realized Xehanort was Terra immediately.

PowerOverNothing

Awards
Hanging with Xiggy and Roxy on the clock tower~
Website
terrafan4242.deviantart.com
We should give Braig more credit. He's really a smart lad...and "I'm saying' I got something clever." I wonder what Braig meant by that line? :p Yay. More questions.

And Terra has Eraqus's heart inside him?...JEEZ. That was unexpected. Seriously, these bodies of these characters have to be getting all clogged with all of these extra hearts! :p

Ademaa

Awards
The way ATW speaks makes me think this somehow is happening after II.

Agentnibs

Awards
Braig knows everything. MX and Terra are talking inside xehanort and are battling for eraque's heart. The way he says all the seeds are sown implies that MX had everything planned, and that braig is most likely following orders MX gave him before he died. I guess Braig is to tempt him into darkside.

Basically palpatine.

pumpkinhead

Awards
Website
last.fm
  • News Hound
Braig is a genius. He realized right away that he's Terra.
If Eraqus' heart is inside Terra.... hmm

KingBlade

by sinspire^
Awards
I have work in 30 mins and I still haven't watch the 2nd one.

ffffuuuffffuuuffffuuuffffuuuffffuuuffffuuu

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
  • News Hound
  • In the Grid
  • Retired Staff
Braig probably helps Xehanort remember how to use the Keyblade in order to unlock Ansem's basement door.

Roxas Divine

Awards
Ooooooooooh! Nice.

I told myself not to look at the ending, but I can't stop myself. D:

SiegLord

Awards
Sweet, so it is Ansem, a year later at that. Pretty much confirms it is him with his whole line about vengeance, just like in KH2. Also notes "crippled beings". Sounds familiar...something from Coded.