• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Stupid Riku Help

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kupo

I soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo need help on how to beat Riku after destiny islands when he uses the teleporting thing where it goes dark and he jumps out of portals and attacks you?:sad::sad::

boo_shoe2000

how many threads have i found like this. i lost cont sorry . just look in gamefaqs.com

but if youre too lazy to go here's my tip:
1.) equip many 0 elixir and float enemy card-maybe from the search ghost. i forgot sorry
2.)be sure that when you started the game you made importance to CP. HP isn't really needed in that game. CP ROCKX!!
3.)break all his elixirs first. never do attacks at the start. keep breaking his sleight and elixirs until it has no moe
[ look carefully at his cards when his reloading. make sure to watch if there is still elixir(its easy to notice because it's background is green and it's color is yellow). never do attack until youre sure he still has elixir.]
4.) make sure he can't do any sleight anymore. break all his cards till it lessens. never attack!!!
5.) if he uses the teleporting(i forgot the name please tell me again anyone) use float and just jump. he can't hit you. Riku's a noob.
6.) break all his 9's and 0's. its his best weapons.don't attack yet.
7.)if all those breaks have been done. bash him with all you've got. never do sleight. it will lessen youre cards.
8.) NEVER put premium card. it will not go back if you reload.

that's still all. it will take time but i'm sure it will kill him. you will just be saying" LALALA! I beat Riku 4 he's easy he's for noobz!"

Kurxi

Like Boo_shoe2000, I got some advice like that but...

1)Have at least 1500 CP, you will need to put him high number attack cards and lots of zeros.

2)When in battle, don't attack him, dodge roll his Dark Firaga, break his elixers and Dark Aura, attack only when his deck is reshuffling, attack only three times before the deck becomes ready.

3)When he stops sleighting, let him attack and but keep on dodging, when he charges, let him and his deck will reshuffle, attack him three times here, again and again till he dies.

My advice is to place Vexen, Oogie Boogie and at least one Air Solider (or Air Pirate). Healing Cards are a must, no element magic.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
I just jumped around a lot when he used that move (Which is the same move he pulls on you in KH1, I call the move Ragnarok, cos that is the name of the ability you get when you beat him)

gottaluvkh1992

Koudelka's Servant
hey you all forgot the best cards you can use aganist bosses
THREE CLOUD CARD STACKED TOGETHER
get at least 6 so you can use them 4 times before and then you cant stack anymore, also pack at least 2 high level eilxers so when you run out you can use 1 and then you get them back

Riku191

your just not a good lv anytime u cant win its mostly cause of your lv being too low or your deck/cards not all that good i suggest u train more

Awards
you should just attack like a mad man (or woman) until he loses. It always works for me! Okay, not really.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back