• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Stupid reproductive system!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shuri

Am I the only one who thinks it is odd?
I come from the town with the highest teen pregnancy rate in our county (I think maybe in the state?), so I guess I am a bit desensitized. But either way, I've learned that in cases like this much of the time the girl has the baby and things work out as they will. Also, I know a couple who got pregnant when they were teenagers, but everything has sort of culminated very well as I've been able to tell. With the right support from family and friends, this is something people can get through. It's definitely not ideal, but all hope is not lost. If it makes you feel any better, this sort of thing can actually sometimes help very stupid teenagers grow into more responsible adults. It kind of has to.

Shuri/Eli

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
I come from the town with the highest teen pregnancy rate in our county (I think maybe in the state?), so I guess I am a bit desensitized. But either way, I've learned that in cases like this much of the time the girl has the baby and things work out as they will. Also, I know a couple who got pregnant when they were teenagers, but everything has sort of culminated very well as I've been able to tell. With the right support from family and friends, this is something people can get through. It's definitely not ideal, but all hope is not lost. If it makes you feel any better, this sort of thing can actually sometimes help very stupid teenagers grow into more responsible adults. It kind of has to.

Shuri/Eli

No no. Teen pregnancy is common. Spending hours on a forum with total strangers and discussing about it freaks me out.

<3

Call me Love, love.
No no. Teen pregnancy is common. Spending hours on a forum with total strangers and discussing about it freaks me out.

I'm discussing it on here because I believe that there are many mature people on here. And perhaps, one or two that have gone through the same or a simillar situation. If you have any problems with it, stop posting and ignore the thread all together.

King Sora X

Legendary Member
Awards
Might be a little late but ehh ..

Well yeah, a child at 14 is not easy at all, especially if your not supported finanially. Yes your firends, and family will help , but exactly how long can they keep helping you. Honestly, i don't think for every long, they will get stressed, and eventually that stress will reflect on your home life, their lives, and even your baby's life. I understand you needed to vent and get this off your plate, and we can somewhat understand this, but having a baby is serious business, and if you don't have future plans for being a mother, you are basically screwed. However, if you do have plans for taking care of this child, then you have a chance of not making your future a complete mess.All-in-all, this is a big step, and hopefully you know what your doing.

I wish you all the luck, cause I have a strong feeling your going to need it.

Ophan

Airman
Awards
Website
zionphnx.deviantart.com
Believe it or not, I could care less.

To the majority, that's what life is (not caring),
and because of that mentality we relish a life of
reckless actions, and they all become adjacent to
consequences we can't heal over easily. The young
life is a life that believes immortality adheres to their
presence, and it becomes an ongoing cycle. In turn
we all have choices, and we all must face are
consequences in a past life. If you decide to keep
your baby then by all means do. As long as you take
up the responsibility of caring for the child, things may
turn up for you, and your offspring. No one is perfect,
and we all make decisions that we come to regret, but
in time you either learn to face those decisions, or endure
the pain that lingers with them. The moment that baby is
born, you will be forced into adulthood, and things will get
hard, but as long as you, and others have faith in you,
then perhaps you'll do just fine. Being a mother is never easy
from what i understand from my mother herself, and being
a young mother means enduring so much more, so all i can
say is be prepared, and good luck.

Killa DeX

Circa Old Valendian 706
Ok first congrats on the baby. And second how stupid can u be to even take a sip of alcohol, then not making sure he had a condom which is third and if u keep it i hope u got financial support cause babies arent the cheapest things to provide for also i hope u dont got plans for school cause ur gonna have to give them up and any chance at a successful future, i say have an Abortion u may be against it but it can save u and the baby, would u rather have the baby and not be able to take care off it and having to struggle just to provide the needs like Food and Clothes, its a recession people by themselves with no kids are struggling compared to teenagers with children, it would be better to just have an abortion since its just a bunch of cells right now. Well either way i wish u good luck and take care of the baby if u keep it

qster

The Last Bulbasaur
Ok first congrats on the baby. And second how stupid can u be to even take a sip of alcohol, then not making sure he had a condom which is third and if u keep it i hope u got financial support cause babies arent the cheapest things to provide for also i hope u dont got plans for school cause ur gonna have to give them up and any chance at a successful future, i say have an Abortion u may be against it but it can save u and the baby, would u rather have the baby and not be able to take care off it and having to struggle just to provide the needs like Food and Clothes, its a recession people by themselves with no kids are struggling compared to teenagers with children, it would be better to just have an abortion since its just a bunch of cells right now. Well either way i wish u good luck and take care of the baby if u keep it
Learn to spell and use pronunciation.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
When your drunk, one of the side effects is loss of judgment, which is why he didn't use a condom.
And she said money wasn't much of a problem.

KHFanatic4565

Oblivion Angel
-has read this thread multiple times now-

Funny stuff from some people in a serious situation. I see no point in belittling you OP. You have made your choices and now have to live with them. May you have the best of luck bringing this child in this world/rearing the little one. That is all that needs to be said.

Radon

mofo
I am sorry for you but at the same time happy. I know you may be thinking you've made a mistake and what you did might have been stupid but you may think again when it is born. I couldn't get my head around the situation if I was you (being your age). Don't listen to what some idiots on this site are saying. This is a very serious/sensitive situation and I would like to see them go through it.

It's your choice what you want to do with your baby. Just a suggestion of sorts is if your against abortions, don't want to give your baby to a stranger and might be thinking twice about raising it have you ever thought about the idea of having your parents raise it? Ofcourse you would need to talk it over with your boyfriend but it still means you would be a part of your babys life and I'm sure your boyfriend would be.

Plus I'm fairly sure it's normal for any mother to worry about if their baby could get ill or other little things like that. Your it's mother, it's your job to worry :p.

I hope that everything works out for you, your boyfirend, your mum and most importantly your baby. Congratulations.

Yeshallbeasgods

Well, first off, congratulations. I hope you have a healthy baby and remember to eat healthy and exercise (but not so much that it would hurt the baby). I never paid attention in health class, but try not to get angry often because if I'm not mistaken, it could hurt the baby like raised blood pressure or something affects your body it could bother the baby.

Second off, if ever you plan on doing a stunt like this again (while highly doubtful still a possibility) tell your boyfriend to bring a condom, just in case.

Next, don't give up on school. Get home schooled, get your GED if you can and there are college courses online if you look in the right places. Not going all teh way through school and skipping college could be a bad example for the child. My friend Alisha is back at high school, just graduated after a year off to raise her daughter Anna. She's had a hard time with cyber school and keeping up with regular school work because of a few problems after she gave birth and a few things wrong with Anna. My friend Jamie, only goes to school for a few hours and cyber schools otherwise. She and I were in Saturday detention for cyber school work we fell behind in.

So, make sure you keep up with everything. What I'm about to say may be brutal but it's teh truth, if you don't finish school, your kid may becomes ashamed of you when they're old enough to understand despite that you did it for them. Kids don't understand that alot of the time. They just see it as "Mom didn't work for her future, why should I?".

And last but not least, I was always fond of the name Ciara or Kiara for a girl ^______^ No matter what the more rude people on here say, you've always seemed like a kind and sweet person, I'm sure the baby is in good hands.

Allister Rose

French Lover
Thanks.

Because in the small town I live in, drinking/smoking (I don't smoke by the way) is what young teenagers do. We rebel.

i highly suggest you dont rebel...if you want to take care of a baby, you will need all the help you can get. but i'm probably sounding like a bother right now.

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
I dont suggest you raise the baby yourself because you will make it hard for you and your family but if you really want to keep it your going to have a hellish life for the next few years. Good luck?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back