• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Stupid reproductive system!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
well if you're gonna keep the kid, stop drinking along with any other bad habits. it could jeopardize the baby's health.

legendary_Dosa7

My brain. It is just dying reading this dribble. Fucking unsafely at your age is one thing. Doing it in a drunken stupor is ridiculous. I agree. You deserve it. But...you are acting immaturely about it. A baby should not be considered a punishment. That is a bit too cruel. You shouldn't have to go through labor and birth because you think you deserve it. If you are bringing a child into the world that is so fucked up, you better do it because you want the child. Do not treat what grows inside you as a terrible punishment. If so, you are not ready to be a mother and should abort immediately.

It is obvious you do not have any hope to mother right now.

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Calm the fuck down and think about what's actually important.

Like what you're going to do with your fucking life being 15 and a mother.

Your mother has every right to go insane. Her daughter fucked her boyfriend while being under the influence and got knocked up. That's freaking scary to a mother.

I seriously hope you know what you're doing. You're just a kid...

legendary_Dosa7

Im sorry if I sound like a bitch,
but you knew you had a risk of doing dumb things when you drank the first sip.
And you can't blame your reproductive system for getting you pregnant, that's their purpose.
The only thing you can blame is your bad decision.

qster

The Last Bulbasaur
Im sorry if I sound like a bitch,
but you knew you had a risk of doing dumb things when you drank the first sip.
And you can't blame your reproductive system for getting you pregnant, that's their purpose.
The only thing you can blame is your bad decision.
That is right, and another useful tip is not for you to treat your baby like a punishment. It was your choice, even if you and your boyfriend were drunk. This is why drinking is for adults, and why you should be protected.

Mastermind

Remember Me
Awards
That is right, and another useful tip is not for you to treat your baby like a punishment. It was your choice, even if you and your boyfriend were drunk. This is why drinking is for adults, and why you should be protected.

Because adults are ALWAYS responsible when drinking and NEVER accidentally get pregnant under influence, correct?

qster

The Last Bulbasaur
Because adults are ALWAYS responsible when drinking and NEVER accidentally get pregnant under influence, correct?
Well, yes and no. Some adults are smart enough to have just a couple drinks and not have any more or they get boozed up and wear a condom, and then there's the rest of the world.

khlover7

I might return
Umm...Congratulations?
I hope he/she will live a happy and healthy life.

It's seems like teen pregnancies are so common these days...

<3

Call me Love, love.
I live in a small town (I'm pretty sure) too, nothing to do, but I don't think anyone my age is pregnant. Again, I'm not sure what to say. Does the boy at least know? If so, don't worry about him leaving you, if he leaves you just for getting pregnant it would be his fault.

Yes. He was the one who suspected it.

well if you're gonna keep the kid, stop drinking along with any other bad habits. it could jeopardize the baby's health.

Haven't touch a drop since I found out =)

Well, what's done is done. I hope you have a healthy child :D

Thank you, and so do I.
And thank you to everyone else who has positive come back =)

My brain. It is just dying reading this dribble. Fucking unsafely at your age is one thing. Doing it in a drunken stupor is ridiculous. I agree. You deserve it. But...you are acting immaturely about it. A baby should not be considered a punishment. That is a bit too cruel. You shouldn't have to go through labor and birth because you think you deserve it. If you are bringing a child into the world that is so fucked up, you better do it because you want the child. Do not treat what grows inside you as a terrible punishment. If so, you are not ready to be a mother and should abort immediately.

I do want it. Thats why I'm keeping it, but in the back of my mind, I know I deserve and thats partially why I'm planning to keep it. In RL, I'm great with children and babies. Don't think that I'm only good with them when their all happy and not kicking a fuss. My friend(23 years old) when she had her first child, I was all over him, I loved him to bits. She even let me babysit him for weekends because I knew what I had to do from previous experiance. I've had to put up with the waking up during the night, and I know how much a pain it is to be a mother and how stressful it. Though I have heaps of support and I'm sure I can do it.

Thanks for your imput to, my situation is sad. But things like this happen quite often around where I live, never thought it would happen to me though =S

I feel sorry for you and happy for you at the same time. Have you started figuring out the money situations yet?

Moneys not the problem. Though I will be going with the needs not the wants for quite some time now =)

To all the people suggesting an abortion, I already said in the opening post that I would never imagine doing something like that. It's cruel, and dispite what people say, I see it as murder.

legendary_Dosa7

I just hate it when a kid suffer because of his parents stupid choices. This is not just teen pregnancy but other stuff too. like *cough* drugs*cough*

anyhow good luck with your new baby!

qster

The Last Bulbasaur
Yes. He was the one who suspected it.

Haven't touch a drop since I found out =)

Thank you, and so do I.
And thank you to everyone else who has positive come back =)

I do want it. Thats why I'm keeping it, but in the back of my mind, I know I deserve and thats partially why I'm planning to keep it. In RL, I'm great with children and babies. Don't think that I'm only good with them when their all happy and not kicking a fuss. My friend(23 years old) when she had her first child, I was all over him, I loved him to bits. She even let me babysit him for weekends because I knew what I had to do from previous experiance. I've had to put up with the waking up during the night, and I know how much a pain it is to be a mother and how stressful it. Though I have heaps of support and I'm sure I can do it.

Thanks for your imput to, my situation is sad. But things like this happen quite often around where I live, never thought it would happen to me though =S

Moneys not the problem. Though I will be going with the needs not the wants for quite some time now =)

To all the people suggesting an abortion, I already said in the opening post that I would never imagine doing something like that. It's cruel, and dispite what people say, I see it as murder.
Well, hope the delivery is healthy and easy. Good luck with your possible child.

Traskix

Pie Equals Friendship in YO FACE!
i really do wish you the best of luck and hope everything turns out great. and don't listen to anyone who puts you down. It is your fault but you have to start thinking of your baby as a person not a mistake. Take care and NEVER give up on anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back