• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Stupid Question

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xemnas-sama

Okay yes this is a dumb ass question but I've wondered. Is Sora's ability to weild different keyblades canon? Does he really do this or is it just for the sake of obtaining stronger weapons?

(Basically being able to use other keyblades other than the Kingdom Key.)

If it is canon would'nt that make Sora. . . .'special' since he seems to be able to do this? (Based on the fact no other Keyblade Weilders do this. 'Cept ,from what we know, Mickey.)

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
He's using the same keyblade the entire game, the different Keychains just change the Keyblade's aesthetics

Xemnas-sama

Ah okay I see. I really need to replay the games. Well anyways you can close this now if you like.

KHII+FM

nah its cool,i didn't understand a lot of things 'til i played the games again.usually your just trying to see if you can beat the game at first.the second time you actually enjoy the plot of the games.

Ehud

micky has had 2 keyblades so far.the golden kingdom key.and the one at kh2 fm secret trailor.that onne is onknown but it has somthing to do with phantasia.it was a good idea about it being the same key just change look and powers.but how eould he dual weild if it just changes.

Sora18

umm yea his second keyblade is the first new keyblade that you get in KH2. It's not unknown, I just don't know the name right now, because I'm to busy listening to music.

Ehud

its called star seeker.i said unknown.not new.unknown.i couldnt think of its name so calm the flip down.and yeah im a nube.and im dam proud of it

kh is ba

Well Sora can only use two keyblades because his special clothes from the fairies and maybe because he joined back with Roxas.

swizzle

You are such a drag..
its said that the clothes gave sora special powers, or maybe it was that the clothes have special powers. and if the keychains are the only thing that makes the keyblade change, then why 2? how can he have 2 keyblades? where did the other keyblade come from?

Sexy Angel
its said that the clothes gave sora special powers, or maybe it was that the clothes have special powers. and if the keychains are the only thing that makes the keyblade change, then why 2? how can he have 2 keyblades? where did the other keyblade come from?

>_> Play the game again, and dont skip the scene with the fairys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back