• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

stupid question...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Caminee

is final mix and the remake of chain of memories for PS2 going to be in english and sold in the US?

riku157

This question has been asked so many times in other threads. It has not been decided yet so no one knows.

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
That information is unknown, but doesn't mean we can't think it will. I personally think that it more than likely will. Nomura did state in a interview that he want's the American fans to here the Japanese cast, so that pionts to it comming to the States, but not necessarily in English. It could still be Japanese with English subtitles, like how the original Final Mix had English vocals with Japanese subtitles.

Little_Red

betch.
no one knows. We do know however, that FM will be voiced in English because the Japanese people like to hear the english voices. KH:Re:CoM is in Japanese. We don't know if they're coming to the US though.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
Mind telling me how you know that lil'witch?

It will be dubbed in English. Well Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix will be, but Re: Chain of memories that is included in the same package will not be in english.
The reason why Kingdom Hearts Final Mix and Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix are dubbed in english is because the japanese prefer english voices. So the controls and the subs are japanese, but the game is in english. But we still might not get it though. I hope we do.

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
I wonder why only the Chain of Memories remake will only have Japanese dialogue while Final Mix+ is in English. If I'm not mistaken, the only cutscenes in Re:COM that will have VA are the ones that take place on the floors of Castle Oblivion and not the Disney Worlds.

The reason why Kingdom Hearts Final Mix and Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix are dubbed in english is because the japanese prefer english voices.
I find that a bit ironic considering how many people here hate English dubs of anime. But if that's the case, why not provide English VA for Re:COM if they love our voices so much? I know Nomura said that he want us to hear the Japanese voices, but still. Even if it is in Japanese, I'll still get it if it comes out over here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back