• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Stupid question. Do you need to do anything special to get the secret ending in 0.2?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
...Was just wondering. My PS4 is d/ling the update as we speak (It just got here.)

I am planning on going in on proud mode of course (dun want my fanny kicked) but I want to be sure. ^^

If you mean like the 7 minute scene that leads into KH3, then no. And I don't think there is anything else ha.

Also, your fanny will get kicked in Proud Mode lol. Well unless you are better than me I guess, but all the bosses have rekt my butt multiple times. I had to give up on the final boss cuz it got too late last night lol. Also i was sick of fighting it ha.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Yeah you should get the secret movie after the credits just fine.
And yeah, the final boss is a cunt so good luck.

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
I wouldn't even call it a secret episode tbh. It's just like a post-credits scene, an epilogue. There's no requirements (aside from just beating the game).

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
...Was just wondering. My PS4 is d/ling the update as we speak (It just got here.)

I am planning on going in on proud mode of course (dun want my fanny kicked) but I want to be sure. ^^

If you are worried about the difficulty of the game, Proud is not the way to go. It is probably the most challenging Proud mode they've ever made for the series. People are calling Proud and Critical the "Dark Souls of KH". Mileage may vary, of course.

DefiantHeart

Awards
If you are worried about the difficulty of the game, Proud is not the way to go. It is probably the most challenging Proud mode they've ever made for the series. People are calling Proud and Critical the "Dark Souls of KH". Mileage may vary, of course.

Really? I didn't think it was that terrible for me. Only had difficulty beating the final boss, but that was it. To be fair though, this proud mode does seem to be more difficult then past versions.

maryadavies

She Shoots for the Stars
Awards
Website
maryadavies.vze.com
Haven't had a problem yet (got my fanny kicked a few times on the water mobs), but doesn't help I got a cut on my left thumb right now.

But good to know. I meant to play Proud anyway to get ready for it, since I betcha we'll have to go Proud for the secret ending in KH3. I'm decent at it thank goodness; destroyed proud in KH DDD and in BBS, so I think I can do this..I'm just doing the old BBS standby, STAY CALM AND DODGE, and get in there when you can. I refuse to go higher than proud mode though, there's hard and then there's torture, you know?

Last edited:

Raz3299

Website
www.youtube.com
Entered in with proud mode, didn't have too many difficulties except with the occasional here and there. Only finished it just now, and must say that the final boss kicked my ass a couple of times xD. Now to move on to DDD :D

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
This isn't a stupid question at all. I remember scouring the internet because I thought there was a chance I needed all these gd objectives to unlock the secret ending. I contemplated starting out on Proud mode since finishing the games on that mode usually makes unlocking the Secret Ending a lot easier. But holy shit is this the hardest normal mode since the first game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back