• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Stupid or creepy music

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

shadowkiller

In Kingdom Hearts, was there any music that annoyed you or creeped you out? For me, Atlantica and Halloweentown was annoying. It's great music, but hearing it non-stop for hours? That really pisses me off after awhile. Also, Hollow Bastion is creepy music.

i liked the music from kingdom hearts. i own the two disk soundtrack, which i am listening to right now. :D but before i bought it i would run around different worlds just to listen to the music. i can sing along with every song now. i am a dork. but the music from hallow bastion and end of the world is a bit creepy, i believe they made it like that to set the mood for the place. the only music that i kinda didnt really care for was the music from deep jungle, the collseum, and agrabah. and the music played while you where flying the gummi ship got a little anoying after a while, but the music while you build your gummi ship was cool. but i loved all the rest of it!

C

CloudZX

i liked halloween town music i dont like Atlantica at all i never go to that world.It pisses me off.

Coffee Lover

Bronze Member
Awards
Hmmm . . . there was no creepy or stupid music in KH, at least not to me. I loved Alantica's music but that's probably because I grew up watching the Little Mermaid, but the worst music I ever heard on Kingdom Hearts is the Hollow Bastion music. I don't know why, but I just don't like it, I guess it might be after hearing it over and over again when I was once stuck in Hollow Bastion trying to beat the Dark Dragon and Dark Riku 2.

Silverwolf1500

The Silver Guardian
I seemed to like all the music the worlds had. I got really addicted to the Halloween Town theme there. I hum it on occasion. :D
And the music from Hollow Bastion and End of the World were so creepy and awesome!

sora364

Inactive until DDD NA Release.
Awards
The Music that creeped me out the most"and is also my favorite theme" One Winged Angel. I know, I know, its not KH its FF7 but none the least is still the coolest song on the game.

[crash]

Summertime, Go Outside And Get Some
I really like the End of the world music b/c in my high school band we played a part that sounded like when you are battleing something from End of the World:D

X-Gurl

The Alice In Wonderland music I hated! The movie always creeped me out, I dunno why XD
Atlantica was annoyin, but I loved Halloweentown ^_^

keepfarming

i really didnt like the gummi ship music and deep jungle... and hollow bastien always creeps me out! only at the begining when destiny island was being attacked at night, that music scared me but not so much anymore i like the halloween music! *starts humming it*

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
The End of the World music is kinda creepy but in a cool way... I could listen to that non-stop for hours...

But, I HATE the Atlantica music. >< But I hated Atlantica in general... Halloween Town music= Cool, same with Traverse Town, Wonderland, Neverland, and some Hollow Bastion music... I hate that boss theme music when you fight Riku for the 2nd time, though. But it makes me wanna kill stupid guy more so, yeah. *shrugs then puts hands behind head like Sora* ^_^

K

keybladeprince

The gummi ship music and the world map menu music was sooo annoying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back