• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Stupid KH2 questions

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Athletics Legend

*The Future Athlete*
Final Arcana said:
Okay, I start a new game and there's this woman singing in the background and Sora's moving and all, but I'm not pressing any buttons! What's going on?!

man...u blow

may the australian soccer team have mercy on you!

O

Oberon

samurai sora said:
even a retard could barely figure this out. did u hit ur hed or summin? well wudever u should go to the hospital or a mental insitute for postin this
Jesus, think man, you are posting to a 'so called' retard, when you yourself can't even spell the word 'whatever.' That post was pointless and showed how much of a child you are.

Last edited:

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
how do i kill those black things. I always think they attack the rapists behind me, but they always start humping me. I decided to give them a piece of my mind. But, I don't know how. Could anyone help me kill the "humpists"?

B-rad 1

Whose that guy with the big black ears that the orphan kids were talking about?
Am i supposed to use the key to open doors?

Kairi's Heart

I Love Axel!!!!
B-rad 1 said:
Whose that guy with the big black ears that the orphan kids were talking about?
Am i supposed to use the key to open doors?

rofl my friend tried 2 play kh2 and he quit because when he got the key as Roxas he couldn't find the door to open it with..... Wow what an idiot lmao!

Mythological Omega

the arsenal of megadeth
Okay, listen. The title is "Stupid KH2 questions". Note what I posted, "A stupid KH2 question". I have played and beat the game lots of times. This is not a thing for attention. I got this idea from another message board I was on. It was called "What are the dumbest things you can ask about KH2?" I am not stupid okay, I just started this because it was funny on the Gamefaqs Boards.

Kairi's Heart

I Love Axel!!!!
Final Arcana said:
Okay, listen. The title is "Stupid KH2 questions". Note what I posted, "A stupid KH2 question". I have played and beat the game lots of times. This is not a thing for attention. I got this idea from another message board I was on. It was called "What are the dumbest things you can ask about KH2?" I am not stupid okay, I just started this because it was funny on the Gamefaqs Boards.

I understood what you meant the first time I read it, but I suggest that you edit your first post to prevent stupid people to continue flaming.

Mythological Omega

the arsenal of megadeth
I AM NOT STUPID YOU FREAKIN ASSHOLES! I found this on another Board, I thought it was funny, I decided to TRY using it. I beat the game so many freaking times, I could recite Sanctuary by heart! (not goin' to):mad:

Cho_Hakkai_657

Final Arcana said:
I AM NOT STUPID YOU FREAKIN ASSHOLES! I found this on another Board, I thought it was funny, I decided to TRY using it. I beat the game so many freaking times, I could recite Sanctuary by heart! (not goin' to):mad:

Please calm down, no one is calling you stupid. Kairi's Heart was just saying to edit your first post so people wouldn't keep flaming the idea, now if you wouldn't mind, lets get back to the questions.....

twiligh knight

In a deep dark place filled with your worst nightm
riku is walking by soras house and asks
Riku:why are you still out side?
Sora:because i left my house key on the gummi ship.
Riku:what!you forgot the key blade how did you lose it?!
Sora:no the key blade is right here
riku:you dumb A$$ the key blade opens doors you know
sora: ok do you know were Kairi is.
riku: in your house

BTW.who is this girl that has a crown big ears dose nothing but says king in every sentence hmm mr.mouse,no um mighty mouse, i know her name is wtf mouse? what do you think?

Edmpunk

I'll be playing the game, but for some reason when i enter a new room the characters start moving and talking on their own. I wanna play!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back