• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

stupdi lol

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
I would've posted something else, but that crosses racist comments by a long shot. Be happy I was as careful as I was. How is not liking people in relation to forums? I don't talk to anyone here, or like anyone really for that matter.

I'm here 'cause I get bored. I make comments that have actual insight, a point within them that most don't catch. I just don't outright saying anything. Well, not always.

Read more, computer leet less.

S

Shadow Soldier

=0 i think you've been watching too much House. I banz u from dat show!!111!!

T

tux_

I would've posted something else, but that crosses racist comments by a long shot. Be happy I was as careful as I was. How is not liking people in relation to forums? I don't talk to anyone here, or like anyone really for that matter.

I'm here 'cause I get bored. I make comments that have actual insight, a point within them that most don't catch. I just don't outright saying anything. Well, not always.

Read more, computer leet less.

Go cut your wrists and write crappy poetry. Just gtfo my internet :3

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
I would've posted something else, but that crosses racist comments by a long shot. Be happy I was as careful as I was.

Well, your overuse of "moron" and "idiot" doesn't harm us. The threat of using racist insults alone can get you banned. Though you probably don't care, it'll just give you more motivation to back to the cutting materials.

Go cut your wrists and write crappy poetry. Just gtfo my internet :3

Quoted for truth and emphasis.

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
At least I'm not like the lot of you posers. Anime buffs, pathetic junkies and most of you have probably cut yourself by purpose than I have of accident. I may make easy snide remarks, but I do it 'cause it's me.

Not by what's popular.

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
Exactly. If I'm banned than what does that do? How to waste boredom? You're catching on kiddo.

Then why the hell join if you just want to piss us off? Emo isn't a communicable disease.

Obviously you're reasons for being here are b/s. Just leave. You'd think by seventeen you would grow past such gothic intentions, but no, you obviously haven't reached puberty yet.

At least I'm not like the lot of you posers.

Read above post.

T

tux_

At least I'm not like the lot of you posers. Anime buffs, pathetic junkies and most of you have probably cut yourself by purpose than I have of accident. I may make easy snide remarks, but I do it 'cause it's me.

Not by what's popular.

Poseur, thank you very much.

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
Eh, Eclipse is just an witless, egotistical jackass who indeed can NOT take any criticism. He's wrong 90% of the time, and can never admit it. Plus he always has to get the last word in, and waits to leave an argument until he has been made into a ceritifiable jackass.

As for Inner-Demon, well, he's just an attention whore. Seems to be working too.

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
I used to admire Eclipse but then I realized he was a good for nothing son of a bitch<3

Agreed.

Eh, Eclipse is just an witless, egotistical jackass who indeed can NOT take any criticism. He's wrong 90% of the time, and can never admit it. Plus he always has to get the last word in, and waits to leave an argument until he has been made into a ceritifiable jackass.

Double agreed.

His attitude irritates me. He always thinks he's right. And then I heard that he edits his posts to make it sound like he wasn't stirring an argument, so I had more disrespect for him since then.

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
I'd also like to note that seeing as he called you all posers, he in fact is not a poser and is the real thing. Thereby, admitting he was emo, and should therefore slash his wrists till he bleeds to death.

GTFO

kthxbai

T

tux_

Agreed.

Double agreed.

His attitude irritates me. He always thinks he's right. And then I heard that he edits his posts to make it sound like he wasn't stirring an argument, so I had more disrespect for him since then.

That's how I've gotten two of my bans </3

RTP49

i’m gay
Awards
Breaking Point said:
As for Inner-Demon, well, he's just an attention whore. Seems to be working too.
I wouldn't exactly say an attention whore, just simply one who sees things on a different scope.

Breaking Point said:

He also closes his threads when he sees that the end is near. lolol coward.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back