• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Stuf that is in Re:COM that weren't in COM

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

tacochance

I remember seeing a pluto summon, and pluto in tranverse town, sorry if someone has done this befor or if this is in the wrong place, but, I was thinking if you know anything that happens in RE:COM that didn't happen in COM, post it here, another thing, is it just me or is Re:COM kinda like a Final Mix of the original, being more stuff was added?:confused:

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Pluto Summon?

But yes Stuff was added. new sleights, things like that.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
the pluto card gives you more moogle points in battle. the card most likely appears in situations where you have low health points or few cards. it's not really a card you can keep in your deck. it's found randomly in battle.

A

Audo

There's a new scene between DiZ, Riku and Mickey.
And the deaths of Zexion, Vexen and Lexeaus are altered, as well as a few other scenes (though they are less noticeable).
And also there is the inclusion of new sleights, cards and minigames.

Sora1915

Bronze Member
I remember seeing a pluto summon, and pluto in tranverse town, sorry if someone has done this befor or if this is in the wrong place, but, I was thinking if you know anything that happens in RE:COM that didn't happen in COM, post it here, another thing, is it just me or is Re:COM kinda like a Final Mix of the original, being more stuff was added?:confused:

Yeah i saw that Pluto card too! It sounds like it can be pretty hlpful I hope ^_^

Soren

Awards
UGH! DAMN U INVENTOR OF DAYLIGHT SAVINGS TIME! (I cant remmeber who........I know it I just can't think of it, I hate brain farts T_T)

That would be Benjamin Franklin....I think....

Either way....I CAN'T WAIT ANY LONGER!!!! I MUST HAVE THIS GAME....NOW!!!!

*rushes to the game store and starts banging on the door*

XIII's follower

Okay, here are the differences:

-As stated before, Lexaeus' and Vexen's deaths are altered; Zexion's isn't just altered, it's actually seen this time (and it's pretty sick if you haven't seen it yet).

-Reaction Commands are added to the game.

-There is a new 'Trinity Limit' sleight that happens when you stock Goofy first: Sora and Donald use him as a battering ram.

-There are several new sleights including 'Tornado' and 'Teleport'.

-Riku can Card Duel his enemies when two cards of the same value are played at the same time. Only Riku can do this.

-Sora's outfit changes when he goes into Halloween Town.

-Vexen and Larxene have additional voice work (although they're not in the additional scenes together)

-When you use a Key to Rewards card, you will get an OXIII enemy card (but not of a member you fight in Castle Oblivion; only those in KH2).

-You actually fight Zexion in Destiny Islands, and many say the fight is actually harder than the final battle with Ansem, Seeker of Darkness.

-Marluxia has a third, more powerful form, and a third phase of the final boss battle occurs.

And, of course the biggest difference between the two is the transition from 2-D to 3-D. That's most of them, but I'm pretty sure I missed a couple.

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
^ This.

And Daylight savings time was invented during WWI, to conserve energy >_>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back