• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Studying.Which method do you use?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What method of studying do you use?

• I usually cram in a bit of studying the night before

Votes: 19 57.6%
  • I don't need to study at all

Votes: 12 36.4%
  • I usually study everyday to be cautious for pop quizzes and tests.

Votes: 2 6.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rain

I breathe music.
Awards
Website
inferno.khinsider.com
Which method of studying do you use before a test?Are you the type of person who studies everyday?Or are you the type of person who crams in studying the night before?Or are you the person who doesn't study at all?

I pretty much never study.

8th grade is a breeze. Although I'm expecting High School to be more challenging.

afrobutt

Silver Member
It's pretty fucking hard to study when you're constantly worrying that your ice cubes have been spiked with cyanide

risingfalls

Disjoin Remorse From Power
It's pretty fucking hard to study when you're constantly worrying that your ice cubes have been spiked with cyanide
Sure it's just the ice cubes?
Also develop better study habits brah all that paranoia isn't good for you.

Apollo

Silver Member
I study a fair amount. I use flash cards, and I use (I can't rember what they are called) but like Every Good Boy Does Fine for the lines in music.

Garth

Change soul, set.
Website
www.garthtv.blogspot.com
Which method of studying do you use before a test?Are you the type of person who studies everyday?Or are you the type of person who crams in studying the night before?Or are you the person who doesn't study at all?

I steady ahead of time, so I'm not shitting bricks at the last minute.

Although I'm expecting High School to be more challenging.

:x

Twilightheaven

Twilight Warrior of the Stars
Awards
usually i do not study math at all but for the rest of the subjects i look at the books and look at the slideshow for information.

Bloodgift

How about it?
Meh, depends how I am feeling, if I am bored, I do lot's of study, if I have jobs to do, I do study the night before, if it is one of my days when I work, than I don't study at all

Reflection

Princess of Heart
Awards
I usually take out the study guide one or two periods before the class with the test so it's fresh in my head.

Other than that....er...books are pretty dusty on school nights. xD

Cissy

Bronze Member
I cram, naturally.

Sometimes my conscience kicks in and I remember to study ahead of time, but that's very rare. I'm just a born procrastinator.

monkeyChaput

I too profess to be one studious nut... I study every day AND cram before tests. I'm an insomniac though, because I procrastinate a lot, leaving a mere three hours of sleep on week days. -.-;;

And despite how much people disagree with it, I ALWAYS study with music.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
I don't need to study since I fail a majority of my classes regardless.
Yay to procrastination!

Aetheus

Cram. About a week before the exams, I'll grab a few textbooks and attempt to shove every last bit of knowledge it holds into my tiny, numbskull mind.

But it really depends on which subjects, or at what age I was taking the exams. For most of my student life, I've never needed to study at all. I usually scrapped up 2 or 3 good marks, and the rest fell between 50% - 60%. I've only started cramming since last year.

And even then, I rarely ever went beserk and studied for the whole day/night. I'd just grab the book, read it for an hour or two, get my daily supplement of video games and then start studying again. Not a particularly effective study method, but atleast it almost got me an A in a subject that I was completely clueless at.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back