• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► //.{Studying Through the Dark}.\\- [An Ienzo Tale]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

dejah

:|
^_^

i'm special like that

*cuddles her Savvy Plushie*

cloudeh i missssssssjooooooo

Freya

Roger ELizabeth DeBris
Awards
Because I was in a hurry that day, and deej's chappy was belated! xP

And because I love deej more. lol ksry jk.

I shall write the next chappy........

when I feel like it >.<

Another Savannah(sp? it could be diff) on teh forums??

Copycat xP

Last edited:

Freya

Roger ELizabeth DeBris
Awards
Tankies StK! <3

Brody-kun...I'll make the next chapter for you kayz? lol <3

Freya

Roger ELizabeth DeBris
Awards
Fwah! I do need to update! I will make an uppy asap when I get home tomorrow kayz Brody-kun? o.o

Freya

Roger ELizabeth DeBris
Awards
Nuh Uh! I wurve me deej. <3

I'll have the next chapter up around 7:00 or 8:00 Eastern Time o.o

So thats 6:00 or 7:00 Central and 5:00 or 6:00 Pacific! <33

Freya

Roger ELizabeth DeBris
Awards
Chapter 6: The Strength of A Friend (A Chapter for Brody/Tom (Since you only got a pargraph xD <3333)

---

Ienzo woke. A cold chill was splashed along his body. The room he lay in was of white, all white. The walls bore nothing, and his bed ran with the constant flow of the pure color. He did notice he was no longer weary. Ienzo felt revitalized in every sense of the word, but he could feel a small pain near the bend in his arm.

"Your fate has been sealed." A voice sounded behind him. "Why do you keep following me?!" Ienzo cried out. "These studies are your demise. The only way to change it is to run. Be wary, these grounds are brittle." The non embodied voiced said in a sinister tone., slowly fading with an echo.

"I can't leave without Myde." Ienzo slowly said to himself as the low creaking of the door sounded through the hall. Softly closing it, Ienzo crept into the darkness. The mahogany walls and dark drapery loomed over Ienzo as he searched for the room of Myde.

On the doors, names were listed: Xehanort, Dilan, Eleaus, Even, and Braig. "What a weinie fest." Ienzo quietly said as he came to an abrupt stop. On the next door the two letters were engraved, as if it were not finished. This gave Ienzo a suprise.

---

Rosso and Taiki felt relief after night came. The soothing breeze gave them movtiviton to go further. Goofus seemed full of energy, and stayed ahead of the trio most of the time. Taiki and Rosso were the ones lagging behind. The forest seemed never ending, but a fork gave the trio a sense of direction.

"Well, I can see town lights down that way fellas" Goofus told his short-time companions. "And wilderness that way. Definitely heading for the town. This place is giving me the creeps." Taiki said shakily. "Well, okey dokey arthichokey!" Goofus said heading to the glow of the town.

Rosso and Taiki giggled quietly in the elegant green glow the tree leaves and moonlight cast over the trail. "It sure is pretty." Rosso said to Taiki. "Let's go you big palooka." Taiki said running after Goofus. "Ugh. I need more skills. Dammit!" Rosso whispered, who soon after caught up with his friends.

---

"Ie---" The door read. "No..no, I won't become one of his damned apprentices!" Ienzo quietly said, quickly turning the corner. He checked the door next to Ansem's study, slowly opening the door until it was widely ajar, he could see Myde laying on a bed, in yet another white room.

Ienzo went an steadily shook his friend. "Myde, Myde! Get up!" Ienzo said, looking down at him. Myde slowly stood up. "What the hell to do you want!" He excliamed, hitting Ienzo upside the head. Ienzo had no time to respond, for he heard the immediate opening of a door.

---

Xehanort paced though the hallway quietly, the moon from the windows trickling onto the floor. He searched for a sound he heard. A sort a scream. He wasn't able to tell if it was meant for words or not, for the scream was muffled.

Slowly opening a door, he saw the boy Even healed earlier sleeping quietly on his bed. Seeing nothing of any irregularity, he closed the door, and continued his search.

"What was that little brat's name again? Oh yeah, Dyme!" He said to himself, heading for the pit stop.

---

"Keep your damn mouth shut!" Ienzo told Myde in a scornful whisper. "Why did you wake me dear squire?" Myde said sarcastically, half asleep. "We're leaving. These guys are creepy." Ienzo told Myde, grabbing his wrist and heading for the door. "Now wait just a minute." Myde said, pulling back.

"Why not stay for a while? I like it here." "Yeah, you would." Ienzo said smartily, opening the door. Seeing no trace of any apprentices or their master, he made his way to the stairs, which were traversed down quickly, all the way to the Rising Falls. Ienzo could see the head apprentice riding one of the gliders the rotated around the large castle, and quickly hid. "What was his name again?" Myde said, then added, "Nortzenay, that's it!" He told Ienzo in a slurred speech.

Reaching the square, he could see Zidane. "Oh...oh no..!!" Ienzo said, running for the gate with Myde following close behind. "Wait! Wait!" Zidane said running, which only quickened the boys pace. "Please! Stop! I want to apologize." This stopped them. They stood in there location and waited for Zidane. "The King told me to give this to you. It's a chain for that key you carry." He said with a smile.

"If you ever need me, I'll be around." He told Ienzo and Myde, patting them each on the shoulder. "Thanks Zidane." Ienzo said shaking his hand. "No hard feelings?" Zidane asked Myde, who crossed his arms, then reluctantly shook hands, and finally wedged a smile. "See ya around." Zidane told them, as he ran to meet up with Dagger. "Nice guy. Hey, why don't I get a chain for mine!" Myde said. "Ah quit cryin'." Ienzo said, placing the chain on the handle of the key.

The key turned into a shining orange radiance, with an angel feather as it's tooth, an orange rugged holster, and a monkey tail wristguard. Ienzo obtained the Exploding Angel. Now he carried the strength of Zidane. The strength of a new friend.

---

Bored, Xehanort went to the square to go shopping, one of his many untold guilty pleasures. Before he got to his favorite store 'Pink Love Feather Heart Clothing' He spotted the two boys that were supposed to be at the castle. "Leaving us 'ey?" He said to himself. "Master wouldn't be pleased though." He said, starting a quick pace.

---

Mwahahahaha

Their ya go

<3

Last edited:

dejah

:|
ehh...

my mind's screaming for myde and ienzo action.*drools*

freya. you roxorz my soxorz
Geist said:
DUDE!I wouldn't say that if I were you Frey might kick you!And if she doesn't The Maurader will!!!

call me dude again and i'll kick you.

i'm all woman for kaist sake. call me dudette or something.

Geist

I have no title.I do?Hmmm...
dejah said:
ehh...

my mind's screaming for myde and ienzo action.*drools*

freya. you roxorz my soxorz

call me dude again and i'll kick you.

i'm all woman for kaist sake. call me dudette or something.

I'm not human anymore you can't kill me.Also I didn't were a girl!Anyway great chap Frey!

Freya

Roger ELizabeth DeBris
Awards
I felt an irresistable urge to spam, so I am, well, sort of.

Twas on the third page. So yeah. I'll probably wind up writing the next chap. tonight actually. I'm hyped up on caffiene.

Freya

Roger ELizabeth DeBris
Awards
Oh, that's cool. I appreciate the bumpcake!

I'll end up writing the next chap out of boredom. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back