• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► //.{Studying Through the Dark}.\\- [An Ienzo Tale]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Freya

Roger ELizabeth DeBris
Awards
Yea, it's pretty obvious Drake .___. lol <33

Well, I have yet to write the next chapter. I'm trying to figure out if I should let Mickey have a big role in the story or not >.<

Freya

Roger ELizabeth DeBris
Awards
I will write the next chappy when I'm through with teh homeworkzz. <3

Cloudy_Card

Juvenile Success
Website
photobucket.com
Yeah Freya, don't become lazy like me and not update for 2 weeks, dissapointing all your fans, while secretly plotting a new fic that will blow your previous one out of the water.

....what?

Freya

Roger ELizabeth DeBris
Awards
coughcough.

Yes, the next one better put me in complete awe.

Ichi-kun's booteh xD

Ok! No more spam from me! Posting on here isn't getting homework done, now is it? -slapselfcommensing.-

<3

Freya

Roger ELizabeth DeBris
Awards
Mini Chapter- Because of Cloudy's Birfday! <3

Special Mini Chapter Event!!~

Ienzo and Myde stood at the bottom of a body of rising water.

"What is this place?" Myde said in a smart tone, elbowing Ienzo in the side. "You think I know?" He told Myde nervously, looking back at the warmth of the vivid town, then shifted his eyes back to the stangely built castle.

"Let's go. I'm postitive this is where they are." Ienzo said, jumping onto one of the many iced stepping stones. Reaching the steps leading to the gate, a chill was sent down the spine of Myde, who placed his keyblade in front of him. Whatever was pacing towards the duo, held a large weapon.

---

Rosso stood, two sharp pains etching up his leg. One of the small ships shot multiple beams at the armored boy. Hurriedly, he used his harsh blade as a shield and deflected the purple beams back at the ship, sending it into flames, and piercing the dragons skin as it landed.

The dragon went berserk, sending Rosso into the air, the ship coming after him. Rosso used the same tactic as before, now putting force into this action. The ship falling accordingly, came close to Rosso. Taking advantage of it, he pierced it with his Keyblade and, using it as a glider, was safe; for now.
---​

Sorry, this is short. Mostly because I'm watching Advent Children/ Doing homework ^q^;;

Like teh cliffhangers!? I'm good at them.

Last edited:

Freya

Roger ELizabeth DeBris
Awards
Thanks Brodeh-kun.

Just giving a lil bumpcake before I write the next full chappy xD <3

dejah

:|
ZOMGY Freya updated~~

nice filler there babe. xD

and CLoudeh's BDAY? what am i? chopped garlic? T_T

Freya

Roger ELizabeth DeBris
Awards
zomg. Deej gets a whole chapter. ksry <3333

Chapter Five: A King and His Castle (A chapter for Dejah)

Myde and Ienzo stood under the star speckled sky, the full moon shining over the bridge to the castle. They awaited the arrival of the what seemed to be foe. "Show yer face you prick!" Myde barked to the dark figure. Coming into the moonlight, it was a short human looking fellow, with a tail.

"Hey! You're the midget from the square!" Myde told him, pointing the large key toward the tailed man, near his face. "I'm not a midget! I came to give you a lesson. No one messes with my property. You'll soon see that this midget can beat your ass." He told Myde with a smirk on his face, postioning his Angel Bless in front of him.

His two daggers on each end gave an emerald scare that reflected off of Myde's eyes. "Time to die you little hippie!" The double dagger wielder screamed as he charged. Myde placed his key in front of him, blocking the unexpected strong attack, given by shorty.

The two bladed weapon was swiftly lifted into the air now lowering it's aim. One blade pierced the stomach of Myde, and sent him flying for Ienzo, sending them off of the steps, back into the falls.
---

Rosso sat on the gliding ship, quickly heading toward a meeting with the cobblestone ground of the Moira Chase square. "Taiki! Do something!" He commanded to his friend, who helplessly gazed back. "I---I- Oh crap!" She screamed, getting out of the way.

To her suprise, no crash was heard. When Taiki looked up, she saw Rosso in the air, floating on the ship. "What the hell?" Taiki said, getting up. "Good thing I know magic! Ayuck!" Goofus yelled, the village of Moira Chase behind him. "It safe now, the dragon has left." Goofus told the townspeople, looking to the sky for any sign of it. "Have you all seen a man named Ansem?" Goofus said, meeting up with the two.

"No, why?" Rosso asked as he stepped down from the ship, which Goofus then cast freeze on. "My king told me to look for him, he told me he'd know more about these keys. He said he lived in a place called 'Radiant Garden.'" The dog said, walking. "Well where are you going?" Taiki asked. "You're lookin' for your friend ain't ya?" He asked obviously, to the duo that stared back. "Well, you aren't makin' much progress by standin' there! Ayuck!" Goofus said as he started a funny trot, followed by Taiki and Rosso.
---

Ienzo held Myde's arm across his shoulder. "We've got to get you to safety." Ienzo said determined, startled by the sound of two feet hitting the ground of the waterway entrance. "Running away? I'm not trough teaching!" The monkey tail said, charging at the almost helpless duo.

The shining entrance of the Keyblade gave Ienzo some comfort in that split second, but had no time to sit down Myde. His head quickly searched for ways he could get out of this, but when he couldn't find one, he went into a frantic state. Ienzo started a stuggled run further into the waterway. He was gaining on them, and almost had the two boys in his small clutches.

The a "Stop!" was heard. It was the yellow overalled girl, commanding her 'lover' to leave the two alone. "This isn't making any progess on our journey to Ale--I mean, our journey to...Hi. I'm Gar--Dagger, and this is Zidane." She told the two, a sympathy in her eyes. "I still need to take care of him!" Zidane said.

"Yes, but that isn't any way to handle a young boy." The deep voice of Ansem said. "Please, leave my castle at once." He told the Dagger and Zidane. "Oh, so you're all high and mighty?" He told Ansem, looking at him, still angered. "I am the king of this World, which means when I say leave. It means leave!" He said, startling the man, who ran, taking Dagger with him.

"Please, come with me Ienzo. Who's your friend?" He asked soothingly, getting a weak answer from Myde. "What a nice name." Ansem said almost paternally. "Let's get you two to the West Wing. There you can rest, and Even can heal Myde.

---​

Yay! I don't want Zidane to be evil though. I'll find a cool way of him saying sorry! *wink*

Hoped ya liked it! Comments appreciated.

Last edited:

dejah

:|
ZOMGY.

a whole chapter for me???~

*loves Freya forever<33333333333333*

so sneaky ninja of you to worm zidane and dagger into the story xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back