• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Studio Ghibli Worlds

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Coahtemoc

Since Disney owns Video-Rights to Studio Ghibli's U.S. branch, do you think worlds based on Studio Ghibli films might be possible and/or show up in future Kingdom Hearts titles? What world's would be the best?

(Ones that I want)

- Howl's Moving Castle: Turnip Head!!! Or some Limit that includes Super-Calcifer oO

- Princess Mononoke: More action-based, as well as the awesome demons & forest spirits.

- My Neighbor Totoro: Killing heartless with Totoro!!

- Spirited Away: Not sure how much fighting would go on here, it would be a nice place to visit, though.

xobybr

Website
www.freewebs.com
i think they should do it because i LOVE myazakis movies and would love to see them in kingdom hearts. howls moving castle wouldnt really have any action though, it was sort of a love story

PK Starstorm

Website
d-akuma.deviantart.com
Wow. I had this idea too, but who knows how it'd turn out between the companies. I'd still love it though.

I think Princess Mononoke would be the best choice since it has more conflict in it. You could easily add the heartless or whatever enemies in there. Ashitaka could be the one to join the party.
My Neighbor Totoro would work better for a more younger or innocent feel as with a few of the previous Disney worlds like Timeless River(Mononoke would probably compare to PotC). I don't think there could be much conflict though. Maybe Totoro could help temporarily to help the girls, but that'd be it.
Personally, I'd love to see Howl's Moving Castle, just because it's my favorite. I can't see Sophie actually fighting but it seems like it'd be off to make Howl join the party. So maybe it'd be just Sora and co. with Sophie following and guiding(Heen could help in a small attack or like you said, Turnip/Prince Justin).

Xziled

this will not end well
Website
xziled.zoints.com
Since Disney owns Video-Rights to Studio Ghibli's U.S. branch, do you think worlds based on Studio Ghibli films might be possible and/or show up in future Kingdom Hearts titles? What world's would be the best?

(Ones that I want)

- Howl's Moving Castle: Turnip Head!!! Or some Limit that includes Super-Calcifer oO

- Princess Mononoke: More action-based, as well as the awesome demons & forest spirits.

- Spirited Away: Not sure how much fighting would go on here, it would be a nice place to visit, though.

how about Castle In The Sky

~azure.requiem

「fukanou.wa.NANIMO. desu」
Awards
Website
azure-requiem.tumblr.com

(Ones that I want)

~ HA! u took the thoughts right outa my head, Coahtemoc XD

Xandrell

Website
www.myspace.com
Honestly, i think Disney might strongly consider puttiong on of Studio Ghibli Movies onto future KH games, possibly KH3. In my personaly opinion, i would love to see Princess Monoke, or Spirted Away on a KH game. Then again, Disney may want the games to keep thier Disney feel to them. But it would be a very intresting thing to see.

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
I want to see this, if only because of Turnip Head.

And if it means I don't have to play Agrabah/ Atlantica again, I'm all for it.

Coahtemoc

I want to see this, if only because of Turnip Head.

And if it means I don't have to play Agrabah/ Atlantica again, I'm all for it.

Atlantica & Agrabah are the worst, huh! XD I agree that Spirited Away, My Neighbor Totoro, and Howl's Moving Castle don't have as much action, though those movies have excellent characters. Princess Mononoke would probably be best since it's more action then drama/romance. As for Castle in the Sky, I've seen it only once and I'm not that familiar with the movie. Still, I'd love to see Turnip Head in KH.

P.S. I wasn't thinking of Heen or Sophie to join the party, but Howl, and their Limit could possibly some sort of spell with the Super Calcifer as seen when the family is "moving."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back