• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Studio Ghibli In KH 4?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
With everyone speculating that live action worlds will be the majority of KH 4, I was wondering if anyone thinks that Studio Ghibli can appear in some shape or form? I say this because they have a distinct style that is different from the regular DISNEY animated films, so I think they would suit the KH 4 vibe of "other worldly".

I'm not sure which film or characters can work, but I do think a guest character would add to Quadratum's different feel. In a way, they could be used as fun and unexpected cameos.

KudoTsurugi

Awards
Yeah, the distribution rights have changed since the days when Disney/Miramax had them. In America, I believe either GKIDS or Warner Bros have them since they‘re all on HBO Max. Meanwhile nearly everywhere else, the movies are currently on Netflix distributed by Wild Bunch International.

So as cool as it would be to see the worlds of those movies collide with Kingdom Hearts, I don’t think it’ll be happening anytime soon.

Back