• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Studies

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kairigirl

Bang!
Awards
Website
kemine.deviantart.com
Face: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v454/kairigirl/face.jpg (study of the face. it's a little crooked, actually, so it means that my study of the face went poorly. Her chin is pointy and that's because I was thinking she's smiling so her skin is stretching with the muscles of the mouth. Mainly trying to line everything up correctly, such as eyebrows to chin to eyes to nose to mouth to hairline to neck to etc. etc. Started with the oval and even drew the ears before adding hair, you know, typical practice. A little bit shading practice also.)

Anatomy/Body: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v454/kairigirl/selfpractice.jpg (my sister actually said she had a manly body (this girl that is, not my sister), and I think I can see it. Lack of curvy hips. That's a pocket in middle of shirt, was based on a shirt I own so go figure. Mainly trying to get comfortable with seven heads tall. Her eyes are rather close together...)

Everything else: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v454/kairigirl/ballerina.jpg (hah, more like anatomy/clothing/gravity and the affect gravity has. I'm trying to figure out if maybe if I do different poses I'll catch on faster with anatomy, so tada. I still need to work on legs...actually, you'll notice the notes on the side. Arrows w/out words were me trying to figure out if her limbs/body were going the way I wanted her to (she's obviously not posing, she's moving). Arrows with words or words by themselves were simply my commenting on it, such as how the leg needs work. Shading was there cause I got bored and felt like putting it, as you can tell I didn't do all of it. That should say "good" by her head, not "god".)

Lovely Lust by ~Kemine on deviantART <--tell me how to fix manly anatomy! :/ He skinny, but at least not twiggy. And they're both seven heads tall. Also, OBVIOUS HAND IS OBVIOUS, DO NOT TOUCH. I didn't use reference and should have. Read description for more info if you must.

CnC, preferably on HOW to fix it, not WHAT is wrong. Such as why something looks odd, not necessarily "this looks odd".

A

AntiHero

Lovely Lust is funny...kinda sketchy.....but fun. (sketchy as in sexually)
Lol handcuffs.

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
No doubt about it you have great artistic ability, your sketches are very good.
keep at it.

quiteMAD

What a guy!
Awards
Website
defineprog.deviantart.com
The first one bares a striking resemblance to this actress- Photos of Christa Miller
o_O Don't know if you did it on purpose or not. But I like these. Just keeping working on the hands. You may want to dedicate a sheet to just studying hands in general. Keep in mind that each finger has three joints, including the knuckle.

Ashley

| P |
Website
ashley425.deviantart.com
Hey, I see a piece I'll be judging soon :3 But till that time comes, I'll let you know this; You have gotten much better since I last saw your work. Keep it up!

kairigirl

Bang!
Awards
Website
kemine.deviantart.com
Lovely Lust is funny...kinda sketchy.....but fun. (sketchy as in sexually)
Lol handcuffs.

Haha, indeed. I wanted an object that was obviously eh...used in sexual stuff, and handcuffs was large enough. (Besides, condoms aren't very lusty..)

No doubt about it you have great artistic ability, your sketches are very good.
keep at it.

Thanks. I'm still trying to perfect them, but I'm glad you think that.

The first one bares a striking resemblance to this actress- Photos of Christa Miller
o_O Don't know if you did it on purpose or not. But I like these. Just keeping working on the hands. You may want to dedicate a sheet to just studying hands in general. Keep in mind that each finger has three joints, including the knuckle.

Hm, she does. I wasn't trying to, had never heard of her even, but ah. I think I was just going for a general face. And I think I will soon. Hands have been something I study on and off usually as I suddenly need to draw hands or just feel like it. Hands are hard, as they look normal and odd at the same time (and I'm talking actual hands, not drawn ones)

Hey, I see a piece I'll be judging soon :3 But till that time comes, I'll let you know this; You have gotten much better since I last saw your work. Keep it up!

Yay, improvement! I'm always trying to improve. And I actually feel confident about that piece. I feel like this round I did a really good job with it and I actually feel content with how it turned out, so I'm glad that they're judging this one and not the others. XD Even if I don't go on I'll still be proud with this piece just because it turned out well. Not perfect, but well. Honestly I'll pry still want to continue drawing the topics they dish out...I've never drawn a "love/lust" picture (or even just one of those topics) so this was kind of cool.

Fatal_Blade

&#12364;&#12435;&#12400;&#12387;&#12390;&#12397;
Should answered this sooner.

Kg your pictures look great, I mainly like your Anatomy/Body one. The pose and clothing design look nice. Like others said on DA your anatomy is improving =D. Shading is awesome as usual, and I love how you draw eyes too. Nice job kg!

Last edited:

kairigirl

Bang!
Awards
Website
kemine.deviantart.com
Should answered this sooner.

Kg your pictures look great, I mainly like your Anatomy/Body one. The pose and clothing design look nice. Like others said on DA your answered is improving =D. Shading is awesome as usual, and I love how you draw eyes too. Nice job kg!

Thank you very much! I assume you mean anatomy, not "answered"? It's fine. I've been practicing eyes just on the margins of my paper simply cause they're easier to practice there than almost anything else.

Blue

home is where the heart is
The first three ones don't want to load for me :<

All I can say is that your last pic looks amazing.
Any reason the boy doesn't have eyes? 8D

I would love to see the other pics too....

kairigirl

Bang!
Awards
Website
kemine.deviantart.com
The first three ones don't want to load for me :<

All I can say is that your last pic looks amazing.
Any reason the boy doesn't have eyes? 8D

I would love to see the other pics too....

Hm, they should load, it is just photobucket and they load for me....I would give you other links but they're only on photobucket. I might put them into one file and put them on deviantArt, but photobucket is usually the one that everyone can see. :/

Thanks though. And vaguely. I didn't want to draw them and it looked better without the eyes.

Fatal_Blade

&#12364;&#12435;&#12400;&#12387;&#12390;&#12397;
Thank you very much! I assume you mean anatomy, not "answered"? It's fine. I've been practicing eyes just on the margins of my paper simply cause they're easier to practice there than almost anything else.

Yes I ment anatomy, I must have clicked the wrong word ( PS3 dictionary ).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back