• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Stuck on Mission 660

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
I finally got a new phone and have been playing catch up with this game and have never had any real issues until now with mission 660.

I have no qualms spending jewels and I have plenty of them saved up. But they're wasted here because, even if I focus solely on the healer, they recover themselves to full health by the time I get their hp bars down ti 16 or 17 from 22.

Am I missing something here? I know I don't have the world's greatest setup of medals, but never have I ever in this game hit a roadblock I couldn't pass whatsoever with a couple of continues thrown in, it's an insanely huge spike.

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards
This quest was a struggle to me back when it was released. What kind of setup are you using? I STRONGLY recommend going for Kairi EX right now if you do not have it. Use a setup where you copy it, preferably twice. I'm pretty sure pretty much any AoE medal with a decent multiplier (even a tier 3) on a good keyblade slot will obliterate pretty much the whole group after that.

Max

Staff member
Awards
This quest was a struggle to me back when it was released. What kind of setup are you using? I STRONGLY recommend going for Kairi EX right now if you do not have it. Use a setup where you copy it, preferably twice. I'm pretty sure pretty much any AoE medal with a decent multiplier (even a tier 3) on a good keyblade slot will obliterate pretty much the whole group after that.

I actually do happen to have a Kairi EX that I just got, so this is possible. How exactly can I copy it?

Honestly I've stuck to 3 keyblades throughout the whole game, Treasure Trove, Three Wishes, annnnnd, Lady Luck (?), just a straight power, speed, and magic, and I would change based on the mission.

With this missiob in particular I was able to power up my Star Seeker to +19 so I could mix and match since the bosses were of all three attributes.

I don't remember any of my medals names off the top of my head, but mt best magic is an aoe guilted Riku in coat with maxed everything, power I have a guilted Dream Drop Riku maxed out, and speed is up in the air, I have several good similar speeds.

I haven't really been running buffs all too much, only now and then. I can see where that might be a problem now though, especially if this Kairi Ex will make that big of a difference.

I can screenshot my stuff if that would help.

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards
Okay... So I just tested this out on Lady Luck. My Lady Luck is +25, which I assume you should be able to get up to easily if you are not already there. If not, you'll probably still be fine.

You mentioned you have an AoE Black Coat Riku. The only one that I know of is the magic 358/2 Days Riku. That medal is really powerful. I set it on Lady Luck on the fourth slot (even though it should be third, that slot is reversed on Lady Luck), after copying Kairi EX just once (this is really easy to do, I'll explain later) and my Riku on that fourth slot without his ABV skill even going off, took them all out.

Anyway, you can copy Kairi EX with a copy cat medal. There are a large number of them in the game at this point, and no matter which one you have, it will take care of you in this case. Examples are HD Namine, HD Xion, Key Art Sky, Key Art Bonds, etc., etc., etc. IF you don't have any, and you have 1500 jewels laying around, you are in luck, as the Newcomer's Deal guarantees you one of the copycat Key Arts in every pull.

Once you get them, you have to set them in the keyblade in a certain way. The Key Arts and the new HD Replica Riku copy backwards, meaning that Kairi EX would have to be set in the slot before, whereas the rest of the copy cat medals copy the medal after them.

Max

Staff member
Awards
Alright I did it, your advice was super solid! I used Lady Luck +22, and then I had Kairi EX first followed by two copy cats (I have an abundance of jewels so I did a couple oulls and got them). After Kairi EX I threw on each copycat and then my Riku in slot 4 and made short work of the enemies.

One question I have though, is why my second copy medal reacted differently? Because Kairi EX hit all 3 enemies and applied the buffs/debuffs, my first copycat did the same, then my next copycat would only hit one enemy. Not really sure what causes that, but I tried it again and the same thing.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Alright I did it, your advice was super solid! I used Lady Luck +22, and then I had Kairi EX first followed by two copy cats (I have an abundance of jewels so I did a couple oulls and got them). After Kairi EX I threw on each copycat and then my Riku in slot 4 and made short work of the enemies.

One question I have though, is why my second copy medal reacted differently? Because Kairi EX hit all 3 enemies and applied the buffs/debuffs, my first copycat did the same, then my next copycat would only hit one enemy. Not really sure what causes that, but I tried it again and the same thing.

Copy medals can only duplicate the ability of the medal immediately before or after it. They inflict a weak, single-target hit by default, so your second copy medal just copied the one before it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back