• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Stuck on Mimic Master

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Corpserule

Hey, I'm stuck on the Arena Mimic Master, (first time you fight him in the arena), when he creates a mimic of me, what do i do? I've hit him like a billion times, I've also looked around on the net. In original BBS he made pages that you needed to pick up, to make him change back, these pages have not spawned. I am playing a Lv 1 run, so maybe a billion times isn't enough. Is my game glitched? / can someone tell me what i need to do to beat him.

If i need to level up because of auto-heal or something like that, i don't mind the fact i can't do it as a Lv1, but i'd like an answer on what to do

Corpserule

Shotlocks, shotlocks, shotlocks.

I didn't for a while for respond for 2 reasons.

1. Im fairly sure i used a shotlock, but i wasn't 100% certain. I'm MORE certain now, but still not 100%
2. Haven't Retried it to confirm

However, I did fight it with Aqua instead of Terra. Aqua's Shotlock did not hurt the illusion either :/. However, this time luckily i had Triple Firaga. Which hurt them for whatever reason. ty for trying to help though, it encouraged me to try different ways of hurting it.

Terra had no Elemental magic on him, is it possible Terra literally couldnt hurt it in any way if your commands are wrong. Jeez that would suck.

Anyway. Thx, Helped me beat the boss in an indirect way. Finished The game, and beat Vanitas's Lingering Spirit, and the Dark Dog. 2/5 Ultra tough bosses down as a Lv1 Woo. Young Xehanort seems a bit of a challenge though. You probably can get lucky. But i had one time where he Stopga'd me in retaliation, used the stop to do a hit to stun me (putting me on 1 hp) then killed me. O.O. I can deal with it though... it doesn't seem very common.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back