• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Stuck On Life

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SorasTwilight

Website
www.youravon.com
Re post:
Just ended my first year of college and I have to say that it wasn't so bad. But lately, I've been re-thinking about what I wanna do with my life. Right now I am currently getting my degree in teaching, but for some reason I just feel like it's not for me. Now I love Japanese culture and have been taking Japanese for almost years now. Plus I also wanna work with te videogame industry too, so maybe a translator? Idk, I feel kinda scared telling my mom about this bc I would feel like she wasted money on something that wasn't right for me. What should I do?

Update:
Gah just so much has happened! Worst of all, my mom is seeing someone that is 20 yrs younger than she is and who is 10 years older than me. Now I'm weirded out by this, but I haven't seen her happy about a guy in a long time, esp when she was with my so called "dad". I guess most of the time I wish I could just escape somewhere and forget about this life and start a life on my own...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back