• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Stuck in Space Paranoid

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
Hey I am stuck in Space paranoid, pretty sure this is the 2nd visit and I have been in every room I can get into but nothing happens except for heartless showing up. The only thing I can't do is get the space flyer thing ( sorry can't remember name) but I need that to fly something and I havent bumped into the NCP(?) computer guy sorry my memory's crap right jnow sorry please help:unsure:

KHII+FM

have you gotten to the flying hangar that takes you to some place else? its like platform that floats on light beams to travel. a whole ton of heartless show up on it and you have to kill all of them in a quick time or else the hamgar will crash. is that where you are? if not, give us more info.

Kurxi

I think you must get the data for Tron from the I/O Tower, but first, are you on the Second Space Paranoid visit?

septiroth99

somewhere in the dark...hitting menos grandes!
if you have done the light cycle-game, go to the dataspace. then you must fight some heartless and stop the computers. go to the communication room in the i/o tower. but in the hallyway you must fight the hostile program. defeated him go back to hollow bastion and you must defeat demyx. after that you must defeat 1000 heartless (very easy. to less for me). then go to all the worlds again exept disney castle and timeless river (and atlantica). play through those lands (including pride lands) and return to hollow bastion. you will be transported to the pitt cell and from there acces the game grid. no cycling now. just fighting heartless. after that go to the i/o tower again and tron will learn there new moves. then go to the simulation hanger and depart. there you must defeat heartless quick. the solar sailor must be not to heavy.

ask again if you don't get someting!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back