• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Stuck at the horde before the final boss

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

vitxras

i can beat that one big heartless no problem but when the numbers of enemies build i keep dying. I'm level 49. is this a good level to be at or am i just bad. oh and I'm on proud. any tips or hints

Shinra

Banned
Awards
what's your development? what did you choose at the beginning of the game and what did you give up?

Wave57

Awards
I had a lot of trouble with that part as well.
Bring a ton of items, cast aero a bunch, set Donald and Goofy to support you, spam strike raid as much as you can if you have it. If you don't have strike raid, then sonic blade can be used as well.

Shinra

Banned
Awards
that means you'll have a hard time on proud mode... it also depends on your level but at least you have defence and more items... pack a few elixers if you have them and save them for when you have almost no HP and no MP... odds are you don't have too many so pack a few hi-potions too...

State

Awards
I was going to say that I beat this boss without any sort of trouble, but then I read his on Proud. d^.^
Lots of people playing this on Proud.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back