• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Struggling for social acceptance.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris

I share this account w/ my mom lmao
Awards
I didn't feel like bringing this up, but I finally feel like letting this out.

If you actually take the time to read this all, as I spill myself...I deeply applaud you.

For those who don't know, I am in 8th grade right now. But lately things have made me almost hate going to school and blame myself for what other people do. Firstly, in sixth and (half of) seventh grade, I was that cute kid that everyone liked and had a crush on. I don't know exactly what happened, but by now, I have a small group of friends and that is it. I don't think I changed at ALL...people say I did, but I know I didn't. Basically, I get harassed daily because Im skater, not "cool", and I am actually really smart. To the point where I almost pretend to be stupid to fit in with people. I am in mostly honors classes, but I didn't make honors science and I am almost afraid to answer questions without people laughing and saying "Wow...what a nerd".

Secondly, a huge issue. People think I am gay. Not just cliche metrosexual gay (Which I am definitely not xD) people actually think I like men. Which I do not...at all. People honestly think I am going to come out of the closet, and I used to laugh about it and deny it but it has honestly become a huge problem. I know Fl would die of laughter with this, but people really do think it, and I don't act gay at all. That isn't a persuading lie, I mean it. D:
It may be because I haven't had a girlfriend in a long time, which leads to another problem...

Lack of confidence. There is a girl I have had a huge crush on this year, and I can clearly tell she is different. She talks to me, doesn't care that I'm not popular, and I can clearly tell she isn't shallow and would consider me a friend. But...she is indeed flirty, and I can't tell if she likes me or if she doesn't. It's not one of those longshot no hope things, I honestly have no idea if she DOES or DOESN'T like me back. I can't look her in the eyes, I talk really quietly, and I can't think of anything to say. In the middle of history, she would just turn around and look at me and I would feel all awkward and move around and not look her in the eyes. I want to ask her to the formal but have no idea how...it is in two months. On top of that, I find trouble making friends with girls now. I just can't open my mouth and say "hey" to a girl in the hallway that I've talked to only once before and would like to continue talking to.

All the preps and "ghetto" people in my school hate me. They harass me, call me ugly, stupid, and every girl I have dated they say "Damn, what was she thinking?" I do nothing to deserve it, and I can't stand up for myself. Certain girls that I can't STAND I will talk back to them...like this one girl that looks like a dude, I will just be like, "Shut the f*ck up, start wearing womans clothes". But most of them I can't say anything. I can't like HIT them, so I just can't defend myself. With guys, I CAN hit them, but they are clearly bigger and stronger and I just take their shit.

And another issue....my own friends. I am always the center of the jokes, and when I tell them to SERIOUSLY stop and prove that I am not kidding around, they just laugh more and do it more. I don't do that to them so it isn't a taste of my own medicine...and when they make fun of me and scream stuff about me to other people, I can't deny it. I mean like, I know it isn't true, but I don't know the words to say to make myself not look like a faggot. If I say "LOL SHUT UP NOO I DONNTTTT" I look like a queer. So I don't know what to say to deny it...I just punch them in the arm, or something.

And another...my "Best" friend. I've known him since first grade...and he is just so uptight. It may be the way he was raised, but he is horrifically mean. I see him harass other people, with disabilites, mental and physical, and I laugh...hey, it isn't me doing it, I don't feel bad. But he makes fun of everyone, even his friends. I almost never tell him jokes because he will always stare blankly at me and say it isn't funny. He hates me for taking things so seriously, but he gets FIVE TIMES as mad. He punches me in the chin, I shove him to the ground jokingly, he freaks out, goes DBZ on me, and screams that I overreact too much. He and my friends beat the crap out of me on the bus and I say, "Aha...no..guys...seriously......stop..." and he mocks me and imitates me saying I'm a pansy. The second he sees I am mad at him he says I hold grudges too much, and starts acting nice to me. I eventually say, whatever, and forgive him. 7 years of that now. I don't literally have enough friends to just pull out a new best friend.

Sometimes, you don't realize how real the steriotypical, cliche bullying and unacceptance is until you are on the receiving end of it. I went up to a kid that I used to bully in sixth grade and just apologized to him. He was confused, but I didn't care. I get it now.

Lastly, one of my friends. I went out with a girl named Danielle, I may have told some of you. Break up, back together, love, hate, break up, back together, for 2 years. Eventually, I slapped myself in the face and faced reality...she was a deceitful whore and wasn't good enough for me. She lied and I could not trust her. She ended up moving when I still had mixed feelings. In the begining of this year she said all the times we were fighting she still loved me. I literally had a breakdown trying to convince myself it was another lie, and this was confirmed when I said I would "think about it" and she went out with one of her ex boyfriends the next day and still is going out with him. The mental anguish from finding the only person who still cared for me in that way backing down and hurting me even more was horrible. Now, Danielle has a friend named Victoria. I met her through Danielle, and we have been good friends since. She always acted kinda weird around me like I said about the girl I currently like, and last month her friend told me, "Hey, do you like Vicky? You seem like you do..."

I obviously am not stupid, and I don't act like I like her, so I got the point that she was asking her if I liked her because she liked me. She confirmed this. So now, I know the situation Victoria is in, and she isn't the type of person I really want to go out with at the moment. Should I just pretend I don't know? or let her down know and effect our friendship?

Anyone that can help me with...ANY of that...thank you.

Please be serious in this topic. I was considering to totally forget about posting this, but I did.

Devious

Well now... That was quite a spew my friend. I hate this kind of crap, especially in lower grades where kids are so naive (not you, the bullies, girls, et all).

Rumors are the first issue, from what I've read. People are spreading rumors, and they last a long time. I had a rumor spread about me in 8th grade that I wore girls' underwear. Stupid rumor spread by someone I thought was my friend. Pathetic attempt at ruining my reputation, which it did, but it was still pathetic. You need to forget about them, all of them. Who cares if you think you're gay? Someone thought I was gay and I merely acted like I was hitting on them because they were homophobic. I'm not saying you should do that, because that won't help your particular situation.

Kids your age are ignorant, and prudes. You need to remember that when you get older, they might wise up to the truth that this crap is not "cool" in and of itself. I know you're not me, and facing this is difficult. It takes time to become numb to these pathetic pre-teen/early-teen attitudes.

Your friends... I've had friends like that, back in 3rd - 5th grade (same ones through said years). Now, these kids don't respect you, and that is an issue as is. Don't be friends with them if they beat you up. That is rediculous how a friend would do that to another. Try and find new friends altogether. I read your post fully, and it seems you will have issues finding them in that particular school.

If you notice your area, and the high schools in that area, you can take a guess at where they will go after 8th grade. Go to a high school that they most likely won't attend so that you can avoid those kids, one year won't change much about someone and so you can't give them that leisure.

Now, for that girl that likes you, but you don't feel the same. Don't let her know that you don't like her. Just show that you don't subtely, don't come onto her. Love triangles are horrible, and that is what this is (technically speaking). Just show more interest in the one you like, and less in the one you don't. Don't let a friendship fail when you don't want it to.

The girl you like, this is difficult considering your perdicament. Most I can say is to try and talk to her. Ask her to the formal in any way possible that you can manage. Hell, if you're that nervous, use a note! Flowers and a note can work, no words need to be exchanged, just hand her the flowers and walk away or stand there quietly. Try and come up with something that you think would make her want to go with you. Romantic is a good idea if she is that kind of girl (some girls don't like romance... It's weird...).

Apollo

Silver Member
I go though the same stuff!! Friends starting to not act like friends, I just don't give a crap what people say anymore. Try to sort out who are your real friends that is what I did.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
Sadly, the way things are today, people all think that they need to be tough.

If you take things so seriously, people are going to call you a wuss and beat the crap out of you, or make fun of you. Yes, it is a problem, but from my experience this is completely normal as you grow up.

My closest friends, actually always bully eachother. There's four of us, we joke around, we get pissed at eachother, we hit eachother, but no matter what, we're still best friends. In my opinion, those kind of people are your true friends. It's like that quote.

"A friend would bail you out of jail.

A true friend would be right beside you saying man, we screwed up."

xD Something like that. It's kinda hard to understand.

But maybe you just shouldn't take things so seriously. Guys joke around like that all the time, it's ridiculous, but maybe if you go along with the joke, you'll realize that you're all having fun. I'm sure everyone gets made fun of for something.

Well, maybe it's bad advice, but for me it's just part of growing up.

So don't flame me if you see it in a bad way. I'm just trying to make you understand what I mean. xD

Devious

Guardian, that is good advice, but you didn't notice the detail or you didn't read it clearly. (not trying to offend you)

He is the butt of every joke, constantly beaten up. Unless I missed it or he didn't say. He was the only one who was beaten up out of his friends, between his friends. That is unacceptable. I've experienced that too much to allow someone to do that and not at least say something about it.

CAB_IV

Website
www.freewebs.com
I didn't feel like bringing this up, but I finally feel like letting this out.

If you actually take the time to read this all, as I spill myself...I deeply applaud you.

oh yes... this is going to be fun....

For those who don't know, I am in 8th grade right now. But lately things have made me almost hate going to school and blame myself for what other people do. Firstly, in sixth and (half of) seventh grade, I was that cute kid that everyone liked and had a crush on. I don't know exactly what happened, but by now, I have a small group of friends and that is it. I don't think I changed at ALL...people say I did, but I know I didn't. Basically, I get harassed daily because Im skater, not "cool", and I am actually really smart. To the point where I almost pretend to be stupid to fit in with people. I am in mostly honors classes, but I didn't make honors science and I am almost afraid to answer questions without people laughing and saying "Wow...what a nerd".

if your school system works like mine ( regional highschool), highschool will give you an oppertunity to rebuild yourself. just sit tight and stay out of trouble. don't pretend to be stupid. trust me, it only makes them call you a retard eventually. the best solution is to just let your genius out moderately, lol. don't raise your hand for every question. Do answer the ones no one else knows. You may get teased for being "nerdy" but if you build a smart guy reputation, people will come to you for help, and it will pay for itself in the ways you can help people if that works for you. ignore the jerks who annoy you. you need to grow thick skin, armor plating, whatever and not acknowledge them. which leads to the next solution...

Secondly, a huge issue. People think I am gay. Not just cliche metrosexual gay (Which I am definitely not xD) people actually think I like men. Which I do not...at all. People honestly think I am going to come out of the closet, and I used to laugh about it and deny it but it has honestly become a huge problem. I know Fl would die of laughter with this, but people really do think it, and I don't act gay at all. That isn't a persuading lie, I mean it. D:
It may be because I haven't had a girlfriend in a long time, which leads to another problem...[/quote[]

do not deny it. if some one asks you a seriously if you are gay or not, be honest, but if you just have jerk-ass kids trying to annoy you by calling you gay all the time, don't even respond. they want to see you in pain. act as though you do not hear them. eventually, you won't. if you go around telling people you aren't gay, it just makes you look more the part, lol. If a person is really worth your time they'll understand that you aren't and won't be jerks

Lack of confidence. There is a girl I have had a huge crush on this year, and I can clearly tell she is different. She talks to me, doesn't care that I'm not popular, and I can clearly tell she isn't shallow and would consider me a friend. But...she is indeed flirty, and I can't tell if she likes me or if she doesn't. It's not one of those longshot no hope things, I honestly have no idea if she DOES or DOESN'T like me back. I can't look her in the eyes, I talk really quietly, and I can't think of anything to say. In the middle of history, she would just turn around and look at me and I would feel all awkward and move around and not look her in the eyes. I want to ask her to the formal but have no idea how...it is in two months. On top of that, I find trouble making friends with girls now. I just can't open my mouth and say "hey" to a girl in the hallway that I've talked to only once before and would like to continue talking to.

yeah, i've been here before. its not confidence more that you are scared to death. there are other threads that detail the solution to these problems. I reccomend you check those out. what i will tell you is to wait until you are atleast a freshmen. even then, i'd wait. freshmen relationships don't last either. letting things come together over time is the best way.

All the preps and "ghetto" people in my school hate me. They harass me, call me ugly, stupid, and every girl I have dated they say "Damn, what was she thinking?" I do nothing to deserve it, and I can't stand up for myself. Certain girls that I can't STAND I will talk back to them...like this one girl that looks like a dude, I will just be like, "Shut the f*ck up, start wearing womans clothes". But most of them I can't say anything. I can't like HIT them, so I just can't defend myself. With guys, I CAN hit them, but they are clearly bigger and stronger and I just take their shit.

who cares what they think? if people are really disliking you, it may be wise to re-evaluate yourself realistically. there could be things about you that need changing ( and if you really want to change, you can change. just don't fake yourself.) again, if you just wait out these last few months, highschool will open new oppertunities. when it comes to clichs, i'm a retard, but possibly your "skater" style is the cause of it. if thats who you want to be, thats alright, but don't be afraid to try something new. if you like it, it may catch on. if you don't, just go back.

again, grow thick skin and ignore the jerks. they are a waste of your time to even get angry over. they will be out of your life shortly.

And another issue....my own friends. I am always the center of the jokes, and when I tell them to SERIOUSLY stop and prove that I am not kidding around, they just laugh more and do it more. I don't do that to them so it isn't a taste of my own medicine...and when they make fun of me and scream stuff about me to other people, I can't deny it. I mean like, I know it isn't true, but I don't know the words to say to make myself not look like a faggot. If I say "LOL SHUT UP NOO I DONNTTTT" I look like a queer. So I don't know what to say to deny it...I just punch them in the arm, or something.

then they are not your friends. abandon these worthless wastes of your time. its so horrifying to me that you would even consider spending another moment with such pieces of junk.

And another...my "Best" friend. I've known him since first grade...and he is just so uptight. It may be the way he was raised, but he is horrifically mean. I see him harass other people, with disabilites, mental and physical, and I laugh...hey, it isn't me doing it, I don't feel bad. But he makes fun of everyone, even his friends. I almost never tell him jokes because he will always stare blankly at me and say it isn't funny. He hates me for taking things so seriously, but he gets FIVE TIMES as mad. He punches me in the chin, I shove him to the ground jokingly, he freaks out, goes DBZ on me, and screams that I overreact too much. He and my friends beat the crap out of me on the bus and I say, "Aha...no..guys...seriously......stop..." and he mocks me and imitates me saying I'm a pansy. The second he sees I am mad at him he says I hold grudges too much, and starts acting nice to me. I eventually say, whatever, and forgive him. 7 years of that now. I don't literally have enough friends to just pull out a new best friend.

this kid is psychotic. like the others, he really isn't your friend and just keeps you around for his amusement. It is better that you abandon this jerk to.

the sooner you do that, the more new and better friends you will find and make.

Sometimes, you don't realize how real the steriotypical, cliche bullying and unacceptance is until you are on the receiving end of it. I went up to a kid that I used to bully in sixth grade and just apologized to him. He was confused, but I didn't care. I get it now.

Oh, i've been on the recieving end to. I have the added bonus of repeatedly kicking the asses of those who have gone to far, only to get landed in detentions or suspensions. it just negates anything i've done, and in the end, they kept an eye on me rather than the people who tormented me.

Lastly, one of my friends. I went out with a girl named Danielle, I may have told some of you. Break up, back together, love, hate, break up, back together, for 2 years. Eventually, I slapped myself in the face and faced reality...she was a deceitful whore and wasn't good enough for me. She lied and I could not trust her. She ended up moving when I still had mixed feelings. In the begining of this year she said all the times we were fighting she still loved me. I literally had a breakdown trying to convince myself it was another lie, and this was confirmed when I said I would "think about it" and she went out with one of her ex boyfriends the next day and still is going out with him. The mental anguish from finding the only person who still cared for me in that way backing down and hurting me even more was horrible. Now, Danielle has a friend named Victoria. I met her through Danielle, and we have been good friends since. She always acted kinda weird around me like I said about the girl I currently like, and last month her friend told me, "Hey, do you like Vicky? You seem like you do..."

smart move my friend. and look at the silver lining, girls still think you are cute apperently!

I obviously am not stupid, and I don't act like I like her, so I got the point that she was asking her if I liked her because she liked me. She confirmed this. So now, I know the situation Victoria is in, and she isn't the type of person I really want to go out with at the moment. Should I just pretend I don't know? or let her down know and effect our friendship?

best thing i can think of is to let it blow over. she'll probably get over it. make sure you handle things with sensitivity if the truth "gets out" from her. if you don't like her that way, don't feel guilted into a relationship.

Anyone that can help me with...ANY of that...thank you.

Please be serious in this topic. I was considering to totally forget about posting this, but I did.

no problem. Always glad to help.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
Guardian, that is good advice, but you didn't notice the detail or you didn't read it clearly. (not trying to offend you)

He is the butt of every joke, constantly beaten up. Unless I missed it or he didn't say. He was the only one who was beaten up out of his friends, between his friends. That is unacceptable. I've experienced that too much to allow someone to do that and not at least say something about it.

I did notice the detail. The gay thing, the not cool to your own style. It's all happened to me.

Once you're in highschool everything's different though.

Chris

Awards
Well, less than one in ten viewers posted, but I thank the ones who did.

So, guess what? I asked my "best friend" why it's always me that is the butt of every joke. He says "because you don't react". If I DID react, they would call me a pansy, no fun, a wussbag, and would get pissed at me. I feel I am too weak to do anything back, and even though I can pounce on one of my friends and punch them in the arm, I can't find the strength to do something I REALLY want to do- Punch my "best friend" right in the face. But of course, I can't, because he is the hypocritical manipulative asshole.

CAB_IV

Website
www.freewebs.com
Those aren't your friends. just tell them to (inser expletive here) off, and go find some new freinds, and some new place where half these people won't bother you. if these kids were really your frineds, they would have helped you silence the other jerks already.

T

Tyler Durden

I did notice the detail. The gay thing, the not cool to your own style. It's all happened to me.

Once you're in highschool everything's different though.

I laughed so hard at that!!!

Have you ever heard 'High School Never Ends'??? More like middle school never stops being cruel.

CAB_IV

Website
www.freewebs.com
high school does end. its ending faster than i can imagine. before highschool, it felt like it took forever for any time to pass. in highschool, things are here and gone in seconds.

it makes me sad.

ozymandius

Have you ever heard 'High School Never Ends'???

The second greatest Bowling for Soup song ever. The first being their remake of "Summer of '69".

Anyway, FA, I went through the same stuff that you are, albeit to somewhat of a lesser extent. You "friends" are being stupid, mean, immature, ignorant people. 'Ya know what? They're probably jealous of you. That's what happened to me. You'll find out later that everyone that used to go to school with you will be saying "Man, that kid was the shit!". As stated before, you should find a highschool where

a) Few or none of the kids from your old schoold are going. This will allow you to rebuild your reputation into what you want it to be.
b) They offer programs and activities that you are interested in. This will insure that you will be with people that have the same interests as you, thus leading to more and better friendships.

As for your "Icky Vicky" problem, don't get involved with the love triangle. They SUCK (been there, done that)!!! Don't try to edge her on or anything. Just talk to her and act around her like you would with her other friends. Don't give up!!

Penelo

WOW. You're going through a lot right now. The only sound advice I can give you is about your friends. I've been through MANY similar situaitons before, so I know that it works.

Sit down with your friends...seriously...and tell them how you've been feeling about the jokes and the rumors. I know...I KNOW... Guys don't like to talk about their feelings, but you need to do it. Chances are they probably have no idea how much it bothers you because you laugh it off and, like you said, don't react. Then set boundries. If they step over the line, then you need to let them know and seriously consider cutting off the friendship. I know that the last thing you want to do is be completely friendless, but the thing is, having friends that don't respect you is worse than having no friends at all. Regardless of what some people say, highschool DOESN'T last forever, so make the right choices while your in highschool and you'll have no regrets.

Oh, and one more important thing. If people are picking on you, making fun of you, and other crap like that, just let it roll off your back. See, bullies want a reaction from their victims. If you don't react the way they want (get mad, beat them up, cry, etc.), then they'll leave you alone after a while. It's hard, but it WORKS.

I sincerely hope I helped and good luck! ^_^

Aegis

People can be assholes at that age. Don't dumb yourself down because other people are being stupid though. Seriously, just stick with being you.

It may be because I haven't had a girlfriend in a long time, which leads to another problem...

Do you have a high voice and/or a lisp? The people calling you gay sound pretty stupid.

"Y HALLO THAR [girl's name here] JOO R VARY SECKSI WANT 2 G0 2 F0RM4L WIF MEH!?"

Possibly not exactly like that, but what do you have to lose by asking her? You're 13 which is a relatively awkward age, and of course you're probably feeling somewhat insecure about whatever. Take it from someone who's been rejected before(a few times), it's not the soul crushing experience that people make it out to be. Besides, asking someone to that type of shit is just a formality anyways. If you don't end up asking her, then dance with her or whatever the hell people do at these things. Yes, I don't really remember what those dances were like in grade 8 and crap like that. Hell, I don't even remember grade 8. It's honestly not that important, so get over it and do what you feel you need to do.

You stated previously that you're relatively intelligent. If that's actually true then I think you could easily figure out that their just retards anyways. Seriously, any "ghetto" person in grade 8 who feels the need to insult some other kid for no apparent reason is a dumb ass anyways. They sound like losers anyways. You have your friends, just hang out with them.

Your friends, to be completely honest, sound like fags. Tell 'em to stfu every now and then, and if that doesn't work perhaps you should think of making new friends.

Again, this guy sounds like a fag. You seriously need new friends. This girl that you like sounds promising, talk to her more. You'll be killing two birds with one stone.

Glad that you realized the error of your ways. That's a lesson for you kids, don't be an asshole.

This is the part of what you said that I can identify with the most. Danielle's a bitch, but it's your fault to for letting it happen. Get the hell over her, you're better off without her.

If her friend told you that she likes you, chances are that this Victoria chick knows that you know. It sounds to me like she's the one you should be with, then again, you probably shouldn't just choose the safe one. Whatever, I suck with relationship advice. One thing I have to remind you though, Danielle is a bitch.

--------

Ya, I wasn't much help I know, but there's not much I can honestly do for you. If you lived even remotely close to me though I'd happily beat the shit out of some of the people you mentioned for you though. Message me if you feel the need to talk to someone at any given time. I think D2L or BD could give you my AIM/MSN, ask them if you want it.

Eru-777

I'll leave that up to your imagination...
Website
www.myspace.com
Don't let people get you down. I felt pretty bad myself today, but you have to realize the people you're dealing with are ignorant and only follow what other people are saying. You're a skater huh? Well, I think that's cool^^ Other people are probably just jealous. It's very difficult, but try to block out what those people are saying. Think about it, years from now what will that matter? As for your um..."friends" *cough* buddy I think you need some new ones! So I'll be your friend lol No j/k though^^ And go for the girl you like!:D I'm sure everything will work out.

Chris

Awards
Thanks for all help thusfar.

As of now, it is 5 weeks until the 8th grade formal =/

I wana ask the girl I like to it, but I don't have really any means of communication other than person. I want to get to know her better but I don't have the courage/ can't think of a situation where it wouldn't seem weird to ask for her screenname. I don't know what to do, it's a simple question but I am afraid to ask her. Things would be so much easier if i talked to her out of school, and of course, even finding a way to that is becoming difficult for me.

T

Tyler Durden

Dude, this is the best thing that could happen.

By asking her in person it shows that you are man enough to fo it to her face, instead of over the phone or through a note.

BTW- Notes are BAD. A lot of girls, at least in my school, would rather you had the guts to not hide your feelings then hand them a piece of paper like it makes everything obvious.

Either that, or they like seeing the guys' faces when they are shot down.

Either or. =P

Darkly Aesthetic

could not be found.
Website
www.myspace.com
Things would be so much easier if i talked to her out of school, and of course, even finding a way to that is becoming difficult for me.

dude use myspace...great spot for hooking-up,lol
but if u must do it in person,try to do it all casual like and be like "yo going to the formal?no?wanna go 2gether?yes?score!" lol

oh and some other advice,as a skater try to find other skaters to hang out with,maybe join a new group of friends...also in class try not 2 answer every question but if you GOTTA answer then be like "ummmmmm umm idk is it ______?" just pretend u guessed or something lol,thats what i do and then everyone is like "whoa nice guess!" even though i knew all along..haha
oh and ignore the getto people and the rest by phasing them out and just listen to your ipod in class...
_hope i helped dude!-

Chris

Awards
I have a question, once more.

It may just be that she is a nice person, but she has NEVER been mad at me. She laughs at all the stupid things I say, and she has never actually been angry at me. Is this a sign that she likes me, or is she just the type of person that is ...nice?

I can't really tell if we are flirting or not. Like, in art, me and my friend were rolling a circular tape-thing back and forth, and then I got up for a minute. When I came back, I didn't know where it was. I asked her, and she smiled and said she didn't know. A minute later i saw it on her wrist. She put it down and got up for a minute and I took it from her.

We did that like ten times.

Is that just stupid stuff, or is she flirting with me?

T

Tyler Durden

My girlfriend was the same way before I asked her out.

Go for it man. Please? She is most definietly flirting with you dude.

GO FOR THE GOLD!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back